• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Retriever's AW selections

retriever

Gelding
There have been a few newly begun All-Weather threads on here recently, and with some proclaiming that they are finding it tough going at the moment, and so I thought I would see if I could hammer out my own AW system using HRB.

Took me four hours to do, and I have to say I am quite pleased with the result. I have yet to get to grips with creating systems that are profitable going back years but I may have something here. The only downside is that it only runs for 3 months of the year!! lol........October, November and December.
There is a good reason for this and because that reason is based on 'good reasoning' it could well have legs.......possibly four of them!!

Here are the yearly stats.

New AW system.png

Remember each year is only three months and this October it has yet to get off the ground. It has made a profit every year back to 2008 although some years are a lot better than others. Depends on whether we get a few low-end double-figure winners in the mix along the way.

Three months only......2½ now.....until the New Year. Doesn't work later than this.
If this ends with 30-40 points profit come the end then I will deem it a success.

The first bet is on Monday at Wolverhampton but as there are no odds yet, will wait until tomorrow evening or Monday morning.
The only 'moving' parts to this system are SP < 18/1 and trainer/jockey strike rates.

Wish me luck!!

retriever

Gelding
The first selection on the AW for this system. Bear in mind, of course, the s/r......hopefully above 25%.

Working to BFSP with 2% comms.

7.30 Wolv.......Atalanta Breeze

Currently around 12/1.

Just to add.......ISP must be below 18/1..........Horses above this price are 0 from 55 bets for this system.

Last edited: