• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Place Only Trial

:hi:
I just knocked this up today and thought I'd give it a whirl here.
Any Class of all aged h/cap paying 3 places @ BSP, but not more than 9 runners.
Selected by rating/ranking/price and a secret ingredient. :)

Ling 3.10 Mad Endeavour
Muss 4.30 Tadaawol
Chep 4.50 Thomas Blossom
 
Ling 3.10 Mad Endeavour--missed the BSP but it won @ 9/2 Muss 4.30 Tadaawol..2d @ 6/4. BSP also missed Chep 4.50 Thomas Blossom--unplaced [/QUOTE said:
Hi there NigelRG NigelRG . I had a look at your thread and you did well. A slow and steady build up to achieve your target. It's not as easy as it looks. :handgestures-thumbup:
I only have one selection for today. It's a reasonable price though.
Utt 5.05 Optimistic Bias
 
Zylan won. BSP was 3.05/1.49
There are two today.

Strat 2.50 Days Of Heaven
Chelm 6.10 Wordiness

:handgestures-thumbup:

Due to a n/r, another bet for today.
Strat 4.50 Fled Or Pled
 
Last edited:
There have been 8 of these selections so far. 4 of them have come 1st and 1 x 2nd.
The other 3 were unplaced (although 1 of those should never have been a selection)
I think win only is the way forward now?
Nothing for today (a couple near to it that I may have a small dabble at)...
Looks Like Power FL 2.20 :idk:
Sureness Fak 4.10 :idk:
 
I've made a mistake in the above post. The 4.10 only has 2 places available so should not have mentioned in this thread. :oops:
FL 4.20---may have a small dabble on UDB.
 
Back
Top