Oh sorry I didn’t know. Any reason in particular?This forum hates tipsters, and we don't discuss them.
If someone can make money backing horses, why wouldn't they sell the tips, after they'd got their own money on? After all, they've already done the hard work for themselves. A few extra minutes emailing them out could easily double the money they were already winning.I think you can answer your own question by asking one.
Why would anyone ask for money for racing tips?
If they were any good they would be able to make money from backing them.
That’s it in a nutshell.
If fact I can see nothing better than letting everyone know your tips online if you are a popular tipster.If someone can make money backing horses, why wouldn't they sell the tips, after they'd got their own money on? After all, they've already done the hard work for themselves. A few extra minutes emailing them out could easily double the money they were already winning.