• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

• Thread starter Archived User Guest 1
  • Start date
A

Archived User Guest 1

Yeah I am a disciple it took me a long long time to get to where I am now,and I still make the odd mistake as do horses and jockeys.

I can't remember was it vdw or Lee who mentioned about the needless frustration but they were 100% correct,when I think of all the years of frustration it was awful at times.

Anyway that's in the past,there are a lot of good guys on here, Chesham is probably the most knowledgeable person I have come across with regard to form,but there are a lot of shrewd people on here. I hope you get lots of enjoyment on here.
Hi @Thomas.
Pleased to hear that your frustration has turned into success. Do you also look at other races apart form the UK and Ireland on a daily basis Thomas? I certainly do as the odd one pops up now and again.

I am also sure that there are a lot of good people on here.

JMCM

Yearling
Thought I would jump on this post to say hi rather than set up a new one. Brief background info: Studied VDW for a few years before suffering some personal bad luck, so haven’t been involved for a while. I have a decent knowledge and have studied most of the previous examples, so have put in a lot of hard work. However, there is working and working smart and to date, I have not accomplished the aim of understanding the full picture. So will have a bit of catch up and see how I go.

JMCM

Yearling
Thanks Nagwa. I wasn't on Gummy but was on the VDW private forum and indeed this one before the website was re-designed a few years ago. I studied the Welsh Grand National recently and that rekindled my interest.