• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

More Boxing !!

wolber

Filly
James De Gale is going for the vacant IBF World title in Boston on May 23rd. He is a half decent super middle weight who won a medal in Beijing 2008. No British Olympic medal winner has ever won a world title and Dirrell (His opponent ) is about as awkward as they come. A lot of Brit boxing fans have a real downer on DeGale ..... yes ... I know he has one of those faces BUT he is a progressive boxer.

Dirrells only loss has been against another Brit, Froch. DeGale has more power than the Yank , ten straight wins 4 by stoppage. De Gale wants it more and for the first time in years I am actually going to have a straight win bet ......... on Degale. 4/5 is pretty good odds and if my bottle starts to go nearer fight time I plan on putting a small stake covering sum on the draw. But for now , straight win 4/5 yes please

Can't stand James degale myself however this would be my bet as well good call Wolber and will be having a small interest myself 4/5 offers a bit of value good luck with this one

Fuck me feel like I've gone twelve rounds myself! Never in my boxing betting Have I ever felt that exposed. The bet won and its a lot of cash in the bank but my god he didn't deservre that win. I had draw

Pleased with the win but agree de gale didn't deserve that still he is the
first British Olympic gold medal winner to win a world title Lennox lewis doesn't count as he chose to represent Canada when he won his gold.

Back