• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

MARCS DARTS

ok back with this now, its the grand prix starting today (sunday), its double start and live on sky,,

j.cullen to beat webster £100 @ 1.83 skybet
joe as been in great form of late banging in massive averages, he as a very easy throw to go with it. he rarely struggles on doubles as well

r.cross to hit most 180's V beaton, £50 @ 1.73 skybet
rob cross is a real strong player at the moment, ive no doubt he will win this as long as he keeps his head together

ok back with this now, its the grand prix starting today (sunday), its double start and live on sky,,

j.cullen to beat webster £100 @ 1.83 skybet
joe as been in great form of late banging in massive averages, he as a very easy throw to go with it. he rarely struggles on doubles as well

r.cross to hit most 180's V beaton, £50 @ 1.73 skybet
rob cross is a real strong player at the moment, ive no doubt he will win this as long as he keeps his head together

BOTH BETS CAME IN, CULLEN WINNING 2-1
R.CROSS HITTING 2 X 180'S TO BEATONS 1
SUNDAY =+£119.50
OVERALL +£185.40

monday day 2,

c.reyes most 180's in his match £40 @ 2.35 marathon,,,,,,
benito well his darts stick in not to good at all, he gets alot of bounce outs and does look elsewhere after 1-2 darts thrown rather then risk hitting others out etc. he should hit alot more but due to his darts he does'nt, not sure why he as not changed in some way to alter this but again he may well of done this already and why change when your doing well anyway??? but the price of reyes is far to good IMO

s.west to hit most 180's in his match, £40 @ 2.0 skybet,,,,
steve normally hits alot of 180's this is his strength where as wades biggest asset his is finishing and double top/10 hitting, i would price this at 1.6 rather then 2.0 available but it is over a short game best of 3 sets

monday day 2,

c.reyes most 180's in his match £40 @ 2.35 marathon,,,,,,
benito well his darts stick in not to good at all, he gets alot of bounce outs and does look elsewhere after 1-2 darts thrown rather then risk hitting others out etc. he should hit alot more but due to his darts he does'nt, not sure why he as not changed in some way to alter this but again he may well of done this already and why change when your doing well anyway??? but the price of reyes is far to good IMO

s.west to hit most 180's in his match, £40 @ 2.0 skybet,,,,
steve normally hits alot of 180's this is his strength where as wades biggest asset his is finishing and double top/10 hitting, i would price this at 1.6 rather then 2.0 available but it is over a short game best of 3 sets

lost both 2-1 which was pretty poor in my eyes,

MONDAY _£80
OVERALL +£105.40

tues day 3

j.cullen to win his match, £50 @ 2.63 (marathon)
2 close matched players here, if the odds were reversed id be backing daryl simple as that

Back