• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Ideas for a UK online flat racing betting course gratefully received

Empowerer

Dear Sir / Madam

I wonder if I could ask for your help.

In the next 4 to 6 weeks I am going to create an online course to teach people how to make profits from betting on flat racing in the UK.

The course will consist of 18 to 20 modules covering different aspects of the game ( going, distance, trainers etc)

I want to make the course as comprehensive and helpful as possible and would be grateful for any suggestions as to topics that could be included to improve profitability.

Any suggestions however esoteric would be welcome.

Kind Regards

Richard

E Empowerer,

a) how to choose the right race for betting; they are not all equal, imo.

b) how to choose the right horse, jockey, and trainer

c) how to have good money management.

I've been trying to do these for several decades, but still need to sharpen up. :)

Hi Richard,

History of the Wisdom of Crowd and how relevant it is still today.

Also Machine Learning and the Monte Carlo method.

Cheers, G.

Dear Sir / Madam

In the next 4 to 6 weeks I am going to create an online course to teach people how to make profits from betting on flat racing in the UK.

The course will consist of 18 to 20 modules covering different aspects of the game ( going, distance, trainers etc)

I want to make the course as comprehensive and helpful as possible and would be grateful for any suggestions as to topics that could be included to improve profitability.

Kind Regards

Richard
…. Wow! I am sure the horsey people on here will be deeply interested. Is it free!! Or is it going to cost?

E Empowerer , is this course going to be available for free online or is it something that you plan to market and sell?

The first thing that I would be looking at from the course would be some kind of legitimacy from the author. A track record that shows proof that what I am being taught is going to deliver on it's promise.

Would be interested in the answer to the first question before contributing.

Dear Sir / Madam

Kind Regards

Richard
First module if you win or even look like winning the bookies will restrict or ban you using their hair trigger algorithms and spying software.
No further modules required

Dear Sir / Madam

Kind Regards

Richard

Thanks for the post Richard, but I am a little bit confused here.
Presumably if you want to 'teach people how to make profits from betting on flat racing in the UK' then you already have the ability to do so, and can provide evidence, because I imagine that's the first question anyone is going to ask you before they will part with their hard earned.
You seem to have a definite plan regarding the time scale, number of modules etc, so it looks like you've already got it sorted.
We certainly do have many members here who have been making regular profits over the years, but we all tend to use completely different methods to achieve that, and I'm afraid that most of us choose to share our ideas only with those who have proved that they can contribute something positive to our discussions here.
Sorry to sound a bit abrupt, but I would suggest that if you put up a few of your thoughts then you may get a better response.

Best of luck with your venture.

Back