• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

How can I easily get data from Racing Post (or other sites) to Excel?

I hope someone can help me? I have been looking into a quick way of getting data into a spreadsheet instead of manually typing everything into it? I have tried importing into excel using the Data/FromWeb button but the data doesnt come out in the right format in order for me to use it.
I have looked into Horse Race Base but I can't make head nor tail of how to set up the data for each race in order to export it into Excel.

Can anyone help or suggest where I can research further?

Thanks

SC

I have looked into Horse Race Base but I can't make head nor tail of how to set up the data for each race in order to export it into Excel.
S StevieClem HRB is pretty straight forward. Have you looked the "My Report" option?

Click on your username and select My Daily Report Preferences

1625851512382.png
You can then select from the options the data you want on a daily basis.
For example

1625851694212.png

Then every day you can download your daily report as an Excel file.

1625852158455.png

Last edited:
Back