• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Hope everyone is well.

I hope everyone is well. Sadly work, and feeling so tired afterwards has meant that I can’t spend too much time starring at a computer screen afterwards.

I’m still downloading my data from HorseRaceBase daily, but not spending the time I would like creating forecast systems (even though most were trash).

To be honest, I only bet on the big racing events these days (without any method). Today is one of those days.

The whole sporting world seems to have lost much of its appeal to me. Football is just money orientated, and corrupt. Most betting sites no longer have any offers, like the occasional free bets. In addition, I often read stories where bookies do all they can, when someone wins a bet, to do anything they can to prevent paying out (using verification checks as an excuse etc.). Finally, sport has lost many of the personalities that made them fun. It will be a sad day when Frankie Dettori retires at the end of the season,

I miss posting on here, and miss reading and learning from some very knowledgeable people in this forum. This forum kept me going when my dad was ill, and during the COVID lockdown.

I’m not sure if you still get donations for the running of this forum? If you do, please let me know, and I will contribute something.

I wish you all the best of luck with your selections in the Grand National today.

When i get the time, and things settle at work, I will post more regularly.

Takecare.

Giuseppe
 
You're right about verification checks giuseppe_esq giuseppe_esq . I set up an account with a bookie to make use of the free bets in my partners name. I turned my tenner and their 50 quid of free bets into 278 quid. I tried to take it out and they wouldn't let me without photo proof of my partners identity. My partner doesn't drive so no driving license and trying to get photo id was like jumping through hoops of fire so we gave up. The bookie still has our 278 quid.

I do hope you come back to the forum

Stay well and good luck
 
Well I lost £30 on the Grand National. The event was spoilt by the protestors, and as always, it's sad when a horse dies during any race.

Please can you let me know if I can make a donation for the forum.

God bless you all.
 
You're right about verification checks giuseppe_esq giuseppe_esq . I set up an account with a bookie to make use of the free bets in my partners name. I turned my tenner and their 50 quid of free bets into 278 quid. I tried to take it out and they wouldn't let me without photo proof of my partners identity. My partner doesn't drive so no driving license and trying to get photo id was like jumping through hoops of fire so we gave up. The bookie still has our 278 quid.

I do hope you come back to the forum

Stay well and good luck
I'm sorry to hear that. I think someone posted a link to some YouTube videos from Caan Berry Pro Trader. He has done several videos about people who have been through the same scenario sadly. I don't bet like I used to. But if I do, I only use the BetFair Exchange.
 
Hi giuseppe_esq giuseppe_esq , good to have you back here, welcome back and feel free to join in again.
Regarding donations, ArkRoyal ArkRoyal deals with the operation costs of the site so hopefully he will see this and let you know what's happening and how to contribute. Many thanks for the offer.
 
Hi giuseppe_esq giuseppe_esq nice to see you back posting. Donations were to help with the production of the daily Class Sheets that are no longer being produced. Therefore, donations are no longer needed. Thanks for the offer though.

Best Wishes
AR
 
Back
Top