• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Hedging Enhanced Odds

maverick

Newbie
Hi,

I have been experimenting with going for the double up offers from sites such as WH, skybet and Ladbrokes and then hedging the individual components for a guaranteed profit or hedging some of the legs to get enhanced odds on one leg e.g

Man UTD to win and BTTS are 4/1 from 2/1, hedging BTTS at evens would give you Utd to win well above what you can get on the open market.

This works well for some offers as the legs are easy to hedge through traditional markets such as corners, cards BTTS, player to score and match result as you can go over/under or Yes/No.

However, a number of offers now have shots on target as a component, which I have been struggling to hedge as they are not offered on exchanges or by traditional markets. I have contacted a few of the request a bet features such as #whatoddspaddy and they are hit and miss.

Any ideas?
 
Last edited:
Worth adding that the issue seems to be around opta markets such as shots and shots on target, rather than goals or more objective measures
 
Back
Top