• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Free Form Book To Any VDW Students

E Eddie123

That's a very generous offer.

There are several I have been unable to access through friends or in libraries, or even buy on eBay. In particular, Chaseforms for 1982/3 and 1986/7, and Raceform Flat, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1988 and 1989. If any/all of those are available I'd be glad of them and obviously would be happy to cover postage costs or indeed collect if feasible.

You should know, however, that when Form Books from the 1970s and 1980s crop up on eBay, they seem to sell very quickly at between £5 and £10, and indeed there has been a 1988 Flat one available there for months, but the bookshop selling it is asking about £36 which is hugely out of line with the prices of others. So if you had twenty they are certainly worth over £100 on eBay and a local charity shop would be a better option than the waste bin. The one I bought on eBay some months ago was being sold by a hospice. I would be happy to pay £5 a book to the charity of your choice.
 
Last edited:
Thank you for your message, E Eddie123.

I was in the middle of replying when we lost our internet connection and when it came back I could find neither your message nor my partly completed reply. Would you please re-send.

ps

I think I've now found, and replied to your message. Do let me know if you don't receive my reply.
 
Last edited:
Thank you for your message, E Eddie123.

I was in the middle of replying when we lost our internet connection and when it came back I could find neither your message nor my partly completed reply. Would you please re-send.

ps

I think I've now found, and replied to your message. Do let me know if you don't receive my reply.
yes i got your message thanks i will sort that out this week
 
Thank you. Arrived safely. I couldn't find your address in the package. If you'll let me know I'll be glad to refund your postage costs.
 
Thank you. I do indeed. If it is VDW-related, or AORs, you've only to ask. (I supplied AORs to a reasonably well-known professional punter/tipster for a couple of years but he stopped finding them useful. I find them invaluable and collect them daily as part of my results download, and have for about ten years now.)
 
Back
Top