• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Football system Need Help

FHRTIPS

Colt
Hi I have got a football system (excel) but would like to pull data of matches from excel in python
So i was hoping if anyone knows how to write in python could help me,
I will share the system with that person, by the way system is over 2,5 match goals been doing well last few days
Please get in touch if can help
Thanks

requirement is- To read excel file, calculate goal1 & goal2 columns If total = over 2.75 then that is a pick.
Need python to add goal1 & goal2 together if total over 2.75 then python to output to file
output file will have date, league, team1, team2, Also python will check for todays date for any matches playing today

Why Python? I would have thought that everything you want to achieve can be done within Excel.

Results
UEFA Europa League Malmo FF v Besiktas 2-0
UEFA Europa League Eintracht Frankfurt v Lazio 4-1
UEFA Europa League FC Krasnodar v Sevilla FC 2-1

Lost tonight by 1 goal but still very good results

Morning All
Here are today`s matches
All over 2.5 match goals
Good Luck

Attachments

• chosen_matches 5-9-18.txt
    269 bytes · Views: 10