• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hi Guest
    I have made some behind the scenes changes.
    I have found and hopefully fixed a problem that stopped members uploading files.
    Please let me know if you spot any other problems like not being able to view threads that you could previously.
  • Hi Guest, The forum software has been updated!
    Please let me know if you spot anything that isn't working as expected.
    I hope you find your way around OK!!!
    Have a great Christmas Guest.
    Best Wishes
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for any problems caused to those that were trying to access the forum earlier today

There was an authentication issue between the webservers and the database servers we are on!
    Many Thanks to those that emailed me to let tme know of the issue.

AR

Ed's Aussie Bets

Well Done!! @educeee so far it seems the less bets the better, i know when my method worked well Saturdays never seemed that good unless were bigger prices and not to many bets.
Yeah it looks that way but I am applying the same rules I would to any other race day so I dont get why it wouldn't work out if it's going well on other days, I think it could be a swings and roundabouts thing where it all evens out

Yeah it looks that way but I am applying the same rules I would to any other race day so I dont get why it wouldn't work out if it's going well on other days, I think it could be a swings and roundabouts thing where it all evens out
I think here maybe the racing was a bit more competitive on the whole on Saturdays, but i dont really know why that seemed to happen because their were some big fields and big meetings in the week alot as well.

I made a change, i'm not going to cover Singapore/Hong Kong in the Leaders Only method anymore, the results just weren't on the same level as they were when you compare them to Aus/NZ racing, it also reduces the bets (particularly on Sundays), which as discussed above could potentially be a good thing