• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Ed's Aussie Bets

2 Profitable days in a row, remember all selections can be viewed on the google spreadsheet, link is above this post

Well Done!! educeee educeee so far it seems the less bets the better, i know when my method worked well Saturdays never seemed that good unless were bigger prices and not to many bets.
 
Well Done!! educeee educeee so far it seems the less bets the better, i know when my method worked well Saturdays never seemed that good unless were bigger prices and not to many bets.

Yeah it looks that way but I am applying the same rules I would to any other race day so I dont get why it wouldn't work out if it's going well on other days, I think it could be a swings and roundabouts thing where it all evens out
 
Yeah it looks that way but I am applying the same rules I would to any other race day so I dont get why it wouldn't work out if it's going well on other days, I think it could be a swings and roundabouts thing where it all evens out

I think here maybe the racing was a bit more competitive on the whole on Saturdays, but i dont really know why that seemed to happen because their were some big fields and big meetings in the week alot as well.
 
I made a change, i'm not going to cover Singapore/Hong Kong in the Leaders Only method anymore, the results just weren't on the same level as they were when you compare them to Aus/NZ racing, it also reduces the bets (particularly on Sundays), which as discussed above could potentially be a good thing
 
Hey guys. Happy new year, I have been doing my own thing for a while but still following the system bets, I only do Aus/NZ/HK/Singapore.

It's a pretty good system, lots of rules, I use a bit of software which requires a subscription to pump out the selections much quicker than it would take me to do it manually but the result have been good, thought I would put them up for anyone who wants to follow. The staking plan is 1 unit win, 3 units place. Some days there will barely be a bet but then on weekends you can expect a few.

I am starting with a $100 bank, I know it's small but I wanna see how far we can take it, if the bank should double, it will turn into 2 unit win, 6 units place, so on and so forth.

Anyway, here are today's:

1672629978495.png
 
Last edited:
Don got the cash yesterday, Last Quest should have won really (they let the leader get away with murder up front).

As for today's, these 2 both rate on top using my ratings which has no direct association with my system bets here but just something to note.

1672700478251.png
 
A couple of duck eggs today, I am fairly confident in this system though so although the result haven't come in yet I want to let this one ride out a bit

1672752156148.png
 
What a cracking day today with the system bets, I haven't stopped recording the system selections just the past few days I have been a bit busy and the like and I don't too many on this forum have been really getting on board with them either so it wasn't a big deal, so long as I wrote them down. It was really the day I had been waiting for after a long string of outs, a bit of bad luck with 2nd placings and a winner which dead-heated in the middle of the week (believe it or not).

1673083433485.png

As you can see, the system went bang (past 2 days results).
 

Attachments

  • 1673083357514.png
    1673083357514.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top