• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Double your money

Throwing caution to the winds now, in an attempt to get as near to doubling the bank ( probably impossible) as I can with 15 more bets. :)

Thurs, 4th Aug. Bet 11.
6.36, Sandown, ARREST, win bet , £1 at 2.52 , taken on btfr. That's about the thread max of 6/4, but, will likely be reduced .

At face value, this bet isn't so bad in theory, as it's almost a two horse race. I'm on the 2nd fav in a maiden race.

I don't know where you read it, but, I do believe he was a great boxer. I don't think I ever put much up about boxing on here, but, my real favourite of all time is Jack (Harry) Dempsey. :)

At present my man is Luke Tyson Fury. I've made a bit backing him every fight. I been waiting in vain for him to flatten Anthony J, but, now I don't think the bout will ever take place.
And Mike Tyson was some banger, with Cassius Clay being an outstanding heavyweight.

I've been blessed to see these guys. Mind you I even liked Henry Cooper as a man, but, I can't understand why the English people turned agin him.

i just wondered maybe it was jack dempsey you mentioned in thread, the reason i asked was i have photo of sugar ray robinson visiting my great granda in hospital in scotland, he was told by none other than jack dempsey to go visit him when in scotland.
i always remember my dad telling me when wee boy his granda was well known with them all joe louis , jack dempsey, he said the harderst man he ever spared with was john l sullivan said it was like punshing solid rock.

Yes, gerry gerry ,
John L was one of the greatest bare-knuckle fighters. :)

Scotland, btw, has produced some good lads.
I worked in the tunnels with wee Gypsy Joe Ward and with a chap known as "Rubbernose" ( John McBride).
They're both dead now.

Bet 12, Friday, 5th.

8.20, Newmarket, BERGERAC, To WIN a 3 three horse race @2.54 (6/4 max allowed). £1 win bet.
:D
This is a strange and risky one! I only put it up bc the one I think will win is too big a price for the thread (Tanmaawy).
So this only leaves the third horse, number 1, to beat them both!

A smart punter would no doubt capitalise on this situation with skillful maths and lays, but, I can't be fkd with all that.
Do or die!:)

Back