• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Betting for a living and didn't realise I was doing it!

For some unknown reason I've started winning. I've bet 2 horses in each of 3 races today and got the winner of each race. I'm still doing the same twisted logic focused on favourites in the last 3 races of each horse and seeing if they make sense as true favourites and how the horse I'm looking at did in comparison to the favourite such as gave it weight. I can find good reasons why most favourites are favourites which I then read the past race as being a good one.

I doubt this will continue but it's been my best day for ages

Good luck and stay well

I bet Lucander on Friday in the 7.55 York which came 3rd in a 6 horse

I skipped yesterday and I'm in two minds about betting Misty Grey in the 2.45 Chelmsford

Good luck and stay well

Thanks F Frontrunner to be honest I can't remember. I've had quite a few winners since then. I'll check.

Thanks ArkRoyal ArkRoyal clearing the cache and deleting cookies solved my access problems. Thanks again.

I was disappointed by master milliner today, I bet it but it ran appallingly for a horse with 2 wins and a 2nd from 3 runs over course and distance. Shocking run!

Good luck and stay well

Thanks @
ArkRoyal
ArkRoyal clearing the cache and deleting cookies solved my access problems. Thanks again
Glad it worked hedgehog hedgehog

Yesterday I bet primos comet in the 4.12 Sandown which got thrashed by a horse I didn't consider and came 10th

Good luck and stay well

Back