martin_85
Colt
I will be trailing two AW systems which for the purpose of this thread will be followed as 1pt win only bets. System 1 is based on trainers of AW maiden runners and system 2 is based on AW sires (certain ones at certain distances on selected tracks).
Todays selections:
System 1
No selections
System 2
5.25 Chelmsford - Swiss Psalm - N/R
5.55 Chelmsford - Shyjack - 50/1
7.55 Chelmsford - Maggie Pink - 33/1
3.50 Southwell - Masquerade Bling - N/R
I selected these last night but didn't get a chance to start the thread. Two have been declared as non-runners and the other two have had their odds shorten since.
Todays selections:
System 1
No selections
System 2
5.25 Chelmsford - Swiss Psalm - N/R
5.55 Chelmsford - Shyjack - 50/1
7.55 Chelmsford - Maggie Pink - 33/1
3.50 Southwell - Masquerade Bling - N/R
I selected these last night but didn't get a chance to start the thread. Two have been declared as non-runners and the other two have had their odds shorten since.

