• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

Delboy99

Mare
..... so for Tuesday we have leg 1 Series 41 a selection from the MLS again:-
CENTRAL COAST MARINERS V Newcastle Jets Home Win @ odds 1.55 kick off 10.05am.
Profit Target £3.17 delta £2.00 Stake £ 5.76.
We look for the win to get us on course again.:)

Delboy99

Mare
..... nothing going right at the moment, what a set of berks losing 2-0 to Newcastle Jets and this cold not going away, makes things a little uncomfortable at the moment. Anyway on to Wednesday and I'm going for good old England!
ENGLAND v Austria Home win @ odds 1.54 kick off 20.00pm.
Target Profit £6.54 Delta £2 Stake £12.06.
Could do with the win again. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... just looked at the Betfair odds for the England game and not much change from yesterday. Maybe there will be more takers as the game approaches kick off. Would have expected some movement since choosing these last night. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... well it was a close one but they actually pulled off a 1-0 victory to rescue our leg 1 loss with 0.75p extra. So the new total reads £37.84.
We move on to Thursday and this is covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... so for Thursday we have another International Match:-
UKRAINE v Northern Ireland Home Win @ odds 1.66 Kick Off 19.00pm.
Target Profit £3.17 Delta £2 Stake £4.80
This is 1st Leg of Series 42. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... decent enough for A Ukraine victory. They only won 1-0 so a decent performance for Northern Ireland, but no cigars. So
our first leg won and we bank the £3.17 and move on to Friday, which will be covered below. The bank now stands at £41.01. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... so for Friday we turn to our third International match:-
KOSOVO v Malta Home Win @ odds 1.54 Kick Off 17.00pm.
Target Profit £3.17 Delta £2.00 Stake £5.86.
This is first leg of series 43 and we look for the win. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... OK we cleared up again today when Kosovo beat Malta 2-1 to win our first leg of the 43rd series. We bank the £3.17 which makes our total now read £44.18 and move on to Saturday's selection, which is covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... so for Saturday we turn once again to Australia's Central Coast Mariners to hopefully see us on our way.
CENTRAL COAST MARINERS v Western United Home Win @ odds 1.63 kick off 0805am.
Target Profit £3.17 Delta £2.00 Stake £5.03.
This covers the 1st leg of the 44th in the series and we would like a win please.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... so for Saturday we turn once again to Australia's Central Coast Mariners to hopefully see us on our way.
CENTRAL COAST MARINERS v Western United Home Win @ odds 1.63 kick off 0805am.
Target Profit £3.17 Delta £2.00 Stake £5.03.
This covers the 1st leg of the 44th in the series and we would like a win please.;)
..... a nice win for Central Coast mariners 2-0 gave us another victory in leg 1 series 44. So we bank the £3.17 and that makes the bank now stand at £47.35. We move on to Sunday and that action is covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... OK we have a selection for Sunday and it is another International Match:-
AUSTRIA v Slovakia Home Win @ odds 1.67 Kick Off 16.30pm.
Target Profit £3.17 Delta £2.00 Stake £ 4.73.
This covers the first leg of bet in series 45 and we again look for the win. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... OK we have a selection for Sunday and it is another International Match:-
AUSTRIA v Slovakia Home Win @ odds 1.67 Kick Off 16.30pm.
Target Profit £3.17 Delta £2.00 Stake £ 4.73.
This covers the first leg of bet in series 45 and we again look for the win. ;)
..... Austria took their foot off the pedal and ended up with a 0-0 draw so leg 1 is lost and we look to leg 2 for recovery.
UKRAINE v Cyprus Home Win @ odds 1.44 kick off 17.00pm.
Target Profit £8.14 Delta £2.00 Stake £18.54
This is leg 2 Series 45 and we look for the recovery win. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... as expected Ukraine had a rousing victory against Cyprus 4-0 and our recovery bet was again successful. We had a small surplus of £3.33 left over so the new total now reads £50.68. We move on to Tuesday and this action is covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... so for Tuesday there is little else to choose from so I guess it is another International:-
POLAND v Iceland Home Win @ odds 1.50 kick off 17.00pm.
Target Profit £3.17 Delta £2.00 Stake £6.33.
This is for leg 1 series 46 and we look again for the win.;)

Delboy99

Mare
....@pete .... thanks for the continued support. getting over the cold a bit now and striving to find selections during a very thin fixture list. Not too easy to find when the Internationals are on, but managed to get my recovery bet landed today. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... so for Tuesday there is little else to choose from so I guess it is another International:-
POLAND v Iceland Home Win @ odds 1.50 kick off 17.00pm.
Target Profit £3.17 Delta £2.00 Stake £6.33.
This is for leg 1 series 46 and we look again for the win.;)
.... Poland ssem to have taken their feet off the gas and could only end up with a 2-2 draw, so leg 1 went down.
So we look for the recovery bet which is highlighted below. ;)