• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

...... once again the wheels came off our truck earlier this morning when Deportivo Cali could only manage a 1-1 draw. So our fourth attempt failed and we start the whole project again tomorrow. Back later to cover. ;)

.... not a lot of qualifying games around again for Wednesday. I dug one out of the English League Two.
FOREST GREEN ROVERS v Southend U Home Win @ odds 1.66 kick off 18.00pm.
This is the first stake in the new series and we seek the win to set us on our way. ;)

I'm very surprised by that result.
..... wow! unbelievable and not what one would expect when scanning the stats. They lost 3 out of the last 5 matches and scored 5 goals out of 14 games away from home. Football can't be straight. None the less I have to take it on the chin and move on towards tomorrow See if I can claw something back! ;)

..... not a great lot on tomorrow again but I have gone for a Europa match.
NAPOLI v Granada Home Win @ odds 1.62. Kick off 17.55pm.
This is the first stake in a new series and we want that win. ;)

..... a nice little win for Napoli sets us on our way towards the quest for continuous winners. Decent odds too. So we go again tomorrow Friday with a selection from the Netherlands Eerste League:-
Go Ahead Eagles v Jong PSV Home Win @ odds 1.60 kick off 17.45pm.
Looking to keep the run going. ;)

..... our second selection managed to hang on in there and produced a slender win 1-0 to keep our quest ticking over. Not much of a win but gratefully accepted always. So we go again tomorrow Saturday looking for our third winner on the bounce, and I cover that below. ;)

..... quite a lot to look at over the Saturday fixtures, but went for one out of the Russian Premiership:-
PFC SOCHI v Arsenal Tula Home Win @ odds 1.82 kick off 17.00pm.
This carries our third stake.
Could be a bit tight but could edge it.;)

Last edited:
.... once again there was a fair number of qualifiers for Sunday all begging to be chosen. I have gone for a Columbian A fixture:-
TOLIMA v Rionegro Home Win @ odds 1.68. kick off 21.00pm.;)
This carries our fourth stake and we are looking once again for that winner.

..... OK looking towards Monday there were not many qualifiers again and it did not present an easy task to find a decent selection. At the end of the day I went for a Holland Eerste match:-
NAC BREDA v FC Oss Home Win @ odds 1.50 kick off 20.00.
This carries our 5th stake in this series and we go looking for the winner once again.;)

..... so we bagged our fifth straight winner today without much difficulty, when NAC Breda won easily by 3-0 to do justice to the selection. So onwards and upwards as they say, towards tomorrow Tuesday where we hope to bag our sixth winner on the trot. The selection for this is below. ;)

..... sorry, had a bit of trouble with the Internet, so nothing posted yet for Tuesday. Back for Wednesday unless I see something later.

..... Ok after the bit of trouble we are up and running again. Selection for Wednesday:-
AGF v Nordsjaelland Home Win @ odds 1.69 kick off 17.00pm Denmark Super league.
This carries our sixth stake and we look for the win. ;)

..... well it's another tale of Red Card in the 6th minute for our selection for Wednesday when AGF lost 0-1 and could not even get the equalizer with their remaining ten men. So no cigars today again and it spoiled the whole process of trying to predict. So we go again tomorrow with a fresh start after bagging 5 winners on the bounce. ;)

Back