• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

YouTube of my retirement

dave58

Administrator
A week or so ago I was invited to join a beer tasting session by the guvnor of my English local here. As you may imagine I jumped at the chance. Got there to find that he was going to film us and put the result on his YouTube story,
Anyway if anyone wants to see me getting slowly hammered then feel free to have a look. I'm the one in the middle of the first bit in the blue/green t-shirt.
The site/whatever is The old guy rules, and it's the Testing drinks bit.
You have to subscribe to watch it, but there is no money involved, I imagine Eddie will make a bit if he gets a lot of views, in which case I will expect a beer or two from him for promoting it here!

Never was much of a real ale fan, speckled hen was the only one of those I think i've tried .. you look like you have slipped into retirement quite well dave58 dave58 , i didn't see much resistance from you there.

Back