• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Yesteryear Correct Score System.

Todays Selections
.... HI Gary. Been noticing you beavering behind the scenes with these and you state that you are not getting very far with these. I think the whole problem is that these are a complete list of possible selections and as such provide far too big a target for you to control. I think what this really needs is an abreviated list of only your selections and how they perform each week. This way you will have percentage control of a list which will hopefully show more winners than losers and thus provide would be punters with some real guidance. If the list of losers gets bigger than the list of winners, then you would need to do some fine tuning in an endeavour to get better weekly results. Currently this is only a list of possible selections, so why not offer a target of say five selections out of the total and see how they go each week. ;)

.... HI Gary. Been noticing you beavering behind the scenes with these and you state that you are not getting very far with these. I think the whole problem is that these are a complete list of possible selections and as such provide far too big a target for you to control. I think what this really needs is an abreviated list of only your selections and how they perform each week. This way you will have percentage control of a list which will hopefully show more winners than losers and thus provide would be punters with some real guidance. If the list of losers gets bigger than the list of winners, then you would need to do some fine tuning in an endeavour to get better weekly results. Currently this is only a list of possible selections, so why not offer a target of say five selections out of the total and see how they go each week. ;)
Hi Delboy , that is a possibility as I give the list as probabilities and don,t do them all myself. Going forward I could give my best selections also whether it be 1 or 5 selections . It would be interesting to see how they do. Thanks for pointing this out as i think we all get blinkered trying to find the one system that could be the dogs bollocks. :lolsign:

... No problem, just did not want to jump on anyone's toes. There was a need here for to test your findings and not just to outline what the system indicated at what looked best. There was no way you could control what you were producing on your graphs. Hope this gives you the necessary spark. ;)

Hi Delboy , that is a possibility as I give the list as probabilities and don,t do them all myself. Going forward I could give my best selections also whether it be 1 or 5 selections . It would be interesting to see how they do. Thanks for pointing this out as i think we all get blinkered trying to find the one system that could be the dogs bollocks. :lolsign:
Quite often less is more - it can all be well and good going for quantity over quality and play the game of winning more than you lose, but I have found that certain systems work better (i.e. more profitably) when you pick and choose the right bets. Look for ways to raise the win % even if it means reducing the picks and go from there (i.e. analyse and explore why they are winning instead of losing, and use that as a springboard to expand the picking criteria)

Hi FHRTIPS FHRTIPS
Just wanted to ask if the systems behind your recommendations work with each other, or if they are independent ? I ask because, taking the example below;

1597547747441.png

it predicts either a home or away win (i.e. not a draw), and over 1.5 goals but under 2.5 goals (so, 2 goals in the game). It also says BTTS - yes, but with 2 goals that means a 1-1 draw which contradicts the 2-0/0-2 scoreline predicted ?

Hi FHRTIPS FHRTIPS
Just wanted to ask if the systems behind your recommendations work with each other, or if they are independent ? I ask because, taking the example below;

View attachment 87516

it predicts either a home or away win (i.e. not a draw), and over 1.5 goals but under 2.5 goals (so, 2 goals in the game). It also says BTTS - yes, but with 2 goals that means a 1-1 draw which contradicts the 2-0/0-2 scoreline predicted ?
Hi there are independent or you could say do a double with over 1.5 & btts bet or any combined really it's up to the bettor maybe a single bet on best value odds

Back