• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Yesteryear Correct Score System.

A question about value with correct scores...., tue 26th match....DORTMUND V BAYERN MUN

0-0 draw
oddscheckers odds

bet victor 0-0 = 14/1
skybet 0-0 = 28/1

betfair draw = 7/2
0-0 = 33/1
1-1 = 10/1
2-2 = 12.5/1
3-3 = 37/1

If there is any value i would have thought 33/1 0-0 with betfair ?

T tacker I had to go to Bet victor to check that Oddschecker hadn't screwed up - but no - what a blinking rip-off!! 14/1 way out of line with the main.

Wouldn't say that 33/1 was value for 0-0.......expected high scoring match........Over/Under 3.5 goals is 50/50.

But yes, you have to give yourself a fighting chance overall by using Betfair Ex. for odds.
Bookies are only better if you want to get on early (as you know)......and then they shut you down !:)

Last edited:
It was just of the top off my nut I came up with Italian league I didn't check anything out stats wise I can see I will learn a lot from you all I did come across this in system in the week NO figures teams etc but back 2 odds on favs say Liverpool and man city and the rest draws all together 10 matches apparently as long as the 2 favs win 1 draw will get your money back 2 draws will get you an nice little earner I can only imagine 3 draws 4 etc

It was just of the top off my nut I came up with Italian league I didn't check anything out stats wise I can see I will learn a lot from you all I did come across this in system in the week NO figures teams etc but back 2 odds on favs say Liverpool and man city and the rest draws all together 10 matches apparently as long as the 2 favs win 1 draw will get your money back 2 draws will get you an nice little earner I can only imagine 3 draws 4 etc
That is one heck of a long sentence - cannot see a single punctuation mark !! :D

Joking aside - Welcome to the forum / thread legsdiamond5 legsdiamond5 :handgestures-thumbup:

Last edited:
... so I gather you are saying, take ten matches backing two odds on favourites coupled with other 8 matches where you think will be a draw. How many bets are we saying here? Looks like ten bets, is that correct? :)

From what I read delboy 10 matches altogether I will look through my history and see if I can find it again, cos I'm sure there was figures as well, and I'll put it up, and yes sorry about punctuation retriever not to clever in that department admittedly I wish now I learnt at school god how I WISH it takes me 3 times to read something for it to stick in head plus now though I take 18 tablets a day to keep me alive so I'm even worse. and thanks for the warm welcome all.

That would have worked here if you took the two shortest odd teams from this list (Home or Away).......so Dortmund and Leipzig.....(1.81*1.46)=2.46 x A Draw). Would obviously have to use the shorter bookie odds for trebles.

InkedGerman Footballa_LI.jpg

Last edited:
... very good Gary, looks quite useful and could be worth consideration when all gets going again. Not read the PDFs yet, but will do so when I get the opportunity. :)

Just read this in a article from
We have found that the considerable home advantage in football is on average almost entirely wiped out in closed doors matches. Historically, home teams win 46% of the time in matches with fans, but only 36% of the time when there are no fans. The away team wins 26% of the time with fans, and 34% without fans.

These differences are primarily because the home team scores fewer goals when there aren’t any fans.

Interesting bit....:eek:

"A few studies show that home fans can influence the outcome of football matches through the pressure they put on the referee. There is evidence, for example, that referees award more injury time when the home team is losing and less when the home team is winning, systematically shortening or lengthening the game to favour the home team, and this is affected by how many fans are present"

:DThat's it Gary son well done and retriever what you highlighted in the table spot on did you just knock that up or do you do that every week? since the lockdown I found loads of great footy stuff this place I'm in now for one it does pay to look further then the 1st page on google(something I don't usually do) you find some gems and the one I found and its FREE I can't believe it, its called XG PREDICTIONS the guy gives a spreadsheet and a trading table for bets No results sheet for past performances but the strategies are at the side for the 5 trading options and all up to date,I wish I could do decent maths and excel cos to me now tipsters are personally gonna be a thing of the past machine learning A1 is the future and I also found that an excel sheet can do Monte Carlo simulations only if er indoors liked me I could have my own stuff she is a genius does dashboards and everything on excel

Back