• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Yesteryear Correct Score System.

Best keep it simple, stick to singles and go on the nose...

One from 5 with my correct score singles leaves me break-even with 5 to go.
One more doubles my stake money.
PS. I never bet for fun :) Wish me luck!

..... dream on boyo! Far better off putting your cash in a Pink Piggy Bank at least you will get some return at the end of the day. One team again for the second week running knocked me out of a five time acca. I had some consolation as there were four of the ten trebles came good, so saw some profit overall which is not so bad. ;)

I just need to get lucky once and Denise Coates will be crying into her champagne and truffle breakfast!
But until then, we are paying for all this!!

We would get rich quicker if we happened to live near her!!

But until then, we are paying for all this!!

We would get rich quicker if we happened to live near her!!

Haha I know, I don't live a million miles from her but not close enough unfortunately! I do it as my fun bet. As much as it's important to make money I also like to still keep a bit of fun in betting too. I've had 4 out of 7 correct before which was a decent payout and would always regret not backing them all if they ever came in.

..... dream on boyo! Far better off putting your cash in a Pink Piggy Bank at least you will get some return at the end of the day. One team again for the second week running knocked me out of a five time acca. I had some consolation as there were four of the ten trebles came good, so saw some profit overall which is not so bad. ;)

Good work del, nice to hear you took a few quid off the bookies

It can pay to go on the Unders market (2.5) if you can.
Don't be swayed by the bookies/market odds for a selection just because the odds are shorter.
Stick with a system you have confidence in.

Take the odds I recorded in post #251 for Betfair.
The Wolfsburg v Dortmund and Paderborn v Hoffenheim games today were both the bigger odds (around 2.50) for Unders.

Tomorrow I will highlight the winning odds of those tens matches and we can take a closer look.

Last edited:
German Football.png

Well, those results seem a bit all over the place. Think I'll go back to horse racing!!..........lol, no only joking.

Predicting correct scores is a hard game to play and I am not sure where any potential profit lies.
Confirms my long-held view though - that looking for Draws provides the best hunting ground.

Last edited:
..... anyone know how to reply to just a portion of someone's message. Is there some highlighting to carry out first?;)

I've tried to explain here.....

I know ArkRoyal ArkRoyal would be able to help, but I wanted to throw it to the floor before I bothered him.

Yes, highlight and then it should show +Quote or Reply...........and then click on "Insert quotes…on the left.

Also, in the bottom right-hand corner you can do so with a persons whole post. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> v v v v v

Last edited:
..... no luck here with that function. Don't think we have got that far yet, but have used several other functions in past exercises. Could be an Ark Royal job! :eek:

I've tried to explain here.....

I know ArkRoyal ArkRoyal would be able to help, but I wanted to throw it to the floor before I bothered him.

Hi Retriever
This guy does loads of free exel tutorials maybe of some help

Thanks G gary longstaff I'll give that a try - but this afternoon I've been all over YouTube trying to suss it.

EDIT: That guy is pretty good - think I may have an idea now with combining Match and Offset formulas.

Last edited:
Back