• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Would you be able to suss out how these people win long priced horses?

Your mates inner sanctum BOYO just had a 29.62 winner on top of a 8.3 winner, I tried to upload betting receipt but it wouldn't let me. Of course he is rubbish , Inform racing - you don't seem to rate yet we aren't doing rubbish.
Do,you not read my posts

“I often check the Inform Figures with TheBluesBrother TheBluesBrother Figs, as Inform does not factor in weight and TheBluesBrother TheBluesBrother does. Quite often if both have a stand out it is worth taking note and delving a little deeper .”

Where I have I said that I don’t rate Inform Figures.

I se that Ulysses was 83 on Inform and Oskar 72 with Inform Rtings

TheBluesBrother TheBluesBrother had Oskana Top

E2883E6F-CE2D-45C7-87EF-843CE36B484C.jpeg

You are welcome to Boyo we saw his Pre race attempts on this Forum and not impressed LOL. He does give the Blog Members a good laugh though when he pops up with yet another username . We take bets as to how long it will take him to get banned . Also reading some of his posts on other forums is a giggle too .

This was a recent attempt by Boyo to try and get back into the Forum LOL

grabut grabut why is he so obsessed with this Forum.

I like the bit about “Then was it is it the members who request my non presents” what are Non Presents LOL

“Jude and Jury “is a classic too does he mean Judge Judy off the TV or should it be Judge and Jury that he meant.

I am going to give all my realatives non presents for,Christmas. What a great idea, it will save me a fortune . Just wrap an empty box and say it is a non present.
E99A5969-F97A-4CB2-A0DD-4C7016AD8A15.jpeg

Last edited:

Hi Mick

PLEASE inform all i do not bother with forums at this point in time and having yet again been contacted by members of the UKF in regards to being on there or posting,

Mick i hold you in high regard and trust your values wherever you can do the same back is unknown as the waters have been tainted some by others over time.

What i will say is thus it is not right that like minded people are being hounded for being me BOYO.

If you ever want a honest straight answer to a member being myself just ask me Mick i will dully oblige and respond back.

Hope all is well over the pond and your still attacking the fiddlers.

Kind Regards

BOYO

eyTrainerWeightClaimingWeightLBsAgeSexStallFormProvisional_SPPriceDTSORRPRCD
735126Market Rasen
########​
03:30​
3mClass 4Good
7,473​
97TEETON POWERAdam WedgeKelly Morgan11-0
735128Market Rasen
########​
04:05​
2m7fClass 4Good
6,498​
1210GET AN OSCARJames BowenPeter Bowen
10-Dec​
735131Market Rasen
########​
04:40​
2m2fClass 5Good
3,899​
106OKSANAJonathan EnglandSam England
11-May​
Boyos bets today which a few on here are aware of, sorry I could only post half the information. Your not dull lets see how good you are

I take it that you are the President of the Boyo aftertime fan club
My bet receipts seem to have been taken down, they are legit with bet number and time bets were placed. No worries, ill try and find a way of posting Boyos original email which will have the time and date on. I tried copy and paste but your system says its too large. He may well have many faults along with the rest of us but AFTERTIMING isn't one of them, I posted the selections and I would have already worked out the puzzle. Good luck with Timeform

My bet receipts seem to have been taken down, they are legit with bet number and time bets were placed. No worries, ill try and find a way of posting Boyos original email which will have the time and date on. I tried copy and paste but your system says its too large. He may well have many faults along with the rest of us but AFTERTIMING isn't one of them, I posted the selections and I would have already worked out the puzzle. Good luck with Timeform
I am not interested in Boyo, post it on another Forum LOL. I have seen all the interactions that he has had on other Forums and not pretty .

Not sure what you mean with good luck with Timeform .

Why don’t you just post your own selections, I can’t see much point in posting the selections of Boyo for him, when he has been banned multiple times from this Forum

Last edited:
Hi Mick

PLEASE inform all i do not bother with forums at this point in time and having yet again been contacted by members of the UKF in regards to being on there or posting,

Mick i hold you in high regard and trust your values wherever you can do the same back is unknown as the waters have been tainted some by others over time.What i will say is thus it is not right that like minded people are being hounded for being me BOYO.

If you ever want a honest straight answer to a member being myself just ask me Mick i will dully oblige and respond back.
Hope all is well over the pond and your still attacking the fiddlers.kind Regards
BOYO
Hello Andrew my understanding of the current situation (which was sorted and forgotten until you brought it up again) is not that the member concerned was thought to be you, but rather that he had rejoined this forum with a new identity ( something which you have done on several occasions since giving me your word that you would not do so).

It does appear to myself that you taint your own waters by attempting the above, and tbh i just don't get it.? If you where to return to this forum then it would be best for all concerned if this was done via Admin and as Boyo. But even if this was allowed you would be subjected to the same as us all, which is that when what appear to be bold statements and OTT claims are made then sometimes they will be questioned and challenged.

Re myself this year to date i am doing my nuts but i am still attacking. :)

Last edited:
Can we please forget about people who have now left the forum, it's all getting a bit silly now and I can't really see the point.
Boyo was /is a complete fantasist who lost any credibility ages ago and swore to me that he would never attempt to join here again. He then keeps breaking that promise whenever he has had a few jars too many and thinks he's on a winning run, and for some reason certain people feel sorry for him.
Midlands /Orion may have his problems, in which case he is perfectly free to contact us and explain whatever he feels the need to.
That goes for anyone who feels they have been unfairly excluded.
Sorry, but I do think that this thread has lost all lucidity, and I apologise to those who have contributed to it, but I do feel it is going totally off track now, and I think we should try and take the points raised elsewhere, as I am sure I'm not the only one who is having problems following the various discussions.
Please look at the thread title and respond to that, if you have any concerns not regarding that then please feel free to start a new thread relevant to your subject

It's actually mind numbing but at the same time entertaining to read but in reality nothing about horse racing so it becomes boring after a while.
Yes a lot of emotions expressed there and one to draw a line through it now!

Mr plonk has a lot to answer to lol

I have read through this thread and asked Graham a couple of questions via emails, ORION has nothing to do with boyo (there was a clue in the spelling) and this thread is an embarrassment to the forum.

Interesting thread.

I am a terrible each way thief, I don't use any systems.

All I do is look at my horses form ground pref, weight, jockey etc.
I watch its previous runs and I look at all of the above of the horse/s who I feel are my greatest competition for that race.
I watch their previous runs too.

Then, I place my bet and hope for the best.

There is no Holy Grail. Everyone gets it wrong part and parcel of the game.

Arkle
I have been betting on horses for decades and found a system on match bets ( one horse to beat another, where ever they finish in the field) this has been profitable for me. But since lockdown when there has been no racing i used my time to look at previous horse results and i have found a system that since horse racing resumed this year has given me a 40-60 points profit a month backing horses to place on Betfair.
This has produced 33-1 winners 20-1 winners even 40-1 placed horses.
All i can say is use Racing post ratings . After all these years of betting on horses the answer has been staring me in the face all this time. Its there in the details . Believe me, if you look hard enough you can find it.
obviously i Cant reveal the system as there isn't enough liquidity in the place market for me to share.
but all you need is the racing post .. thats it.

Back