• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Wolvs 7.15 C3 5F 16apr

formspy

Yearling
Looking ahead at tomorrow's conditions stakes sprint race at Wolverhampton. Not a big field but it looks very competitive and I predict a decent pace here with Reflektor the likely pace setter.

I like the way Tropics seems to be improving his speed figures with every run and would fancy him on this occasion over Corinthia Knight who is now looking a little exposed... The only question mark in the race is Kyllang Rock and how will he take to the Tapeta surface? Sure he has the class but at short odds I'd rather stick with Tropics at a decent price.

My LTO speed figures - rating - odds

Tropics 83-63-3.6
Kyllang Rock ?-?-3.8
Corinthia Knight 66-50-5.2
Gracious John 62-48-7
Reflektor 65-51-9
Storm Over ?-?-22
Just That Lord 66-52-40

Good Luck!

Good luck with this, I remember Tropics first ever run as my wife was his nominal owner for the evening and we had a forum get together at Kempton to watch him run.
He only finished second but we had a brilliant night out with access to the owners bar.
Great memories

Good effort... I was right to avoid the fav, but picked the wrong one on this occasion. Well done Corinthia Knight

Back