• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Wolverhampton A/W - 1st System Testing

Well that was a good start, a NON -RUNNER and a horse that WOULD NOT run, that's what I love about this game, all the delving through form, typing information into system builders, chasing the best price and then she digs her heels in and won't run, fantastic.:lol::rofl: :lolsign:

Well that was a good start, a NON -RUNNER and a horse that WOULD NOT run, that's what I love about this game, all the delving through form, typing information into system builders, chasing the best price and then she digs her heels in and won't run, fantastic.:lol::rofl: :lolsign:

Oh yes - it sure gets like that - It must be why we love it so much - I mean come on - who in their right minds would even want a stream of predictable winners pah :lol::lol:

Tuesday 20th Oct. Current P/L -3

5.40 No. 4 Megara 14/1 Generally (BOG) 1pt Win

(At the moment I have a conflict of interests in 6.10 & 7.10, so hopefully some non runners, otherwise no bet)

5.40 No. 4 Megara 14/1 Generally (BOG) 1pt Win LOST

Current P/L -4 After 5 bets

Actually passed one in final furlong, so not last. (See there's always positives, just depends on how hard or deep you look)

Back