• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Win btts

I am trying to wipe last weekend from my mind but it's proving difficult! When I think it can't get any worse I manage to outdo my previous terrible effort. I will however continue this public humiliation!

Afc Fylde
Chester
Cambridge
Kidderminster
Hungerford
St Albans

Well it was close but no cigar last week. 2 big priced winners and a cancelled game meant we were close to a return but alas it was not to be. Can we continue on an upward trajectory or is it back to normal this week?! We shall see

Braintree
Hampton
Havant
Peterborough
Watford
Dundee

Well the answer was no we couldn't improve and in fact regressed back to normal! Saturday again so time to give the bookies my money again!

Charlton
Aldershot
Coleraine
Well the answer was no we couldn't improve and in fact regressed back to normal! Saturday again so time to give the bookies my money again!

Charlton
Aldershot
Coleraine
Hartlepool
Dunfermline
Hearts
Looking for some decent odds for you this week.Wigan 15/2 skybet v Blackpool (long trip to Brighton Saturday just gone)-local derby up for it-Wigan hit a bit of form.Yates came off early for Blackpool Sat.Critchley changes his side a lot.

Lincoln 13/2 skybet away at Pompey.
Great away side.Pompey will make changes after getting thumped on Saturday.
Oxford Banker 5/2 in Div 1

Keep an eye on Brighton in coming weeks they have signed a right player Caciedo an Ecuador international-only 19/20 years of age.A box to box Viera type player.

Had a go kack
Got Wigan game all wrong 😂
Lincoln won by 1 goal In the game.
Oxford and Tranmere did ok.
West Ham 4/1 took them out when I saw Zaha in the CP side.
😂

Had a go kack
Got Wigan game all wrong 😂
Lincoln won by 1 goal In the game.
Oxford and Tranmere did ok.
West Ham 4/1 took them out when I saw Zaha in the CP side.
😂
2 out of 4 is decent going, we're playing at biggish odds. As I keep saying we only need to get it right once and you can win big. It's just getting it right once is pretty difficult!

Back