• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

which is the best on line Poisson distribution calculator?

this one looks dope

but i have no idea how to use t

Then why are you asking about what is the best Poisson Distribution Calculators if when you find one you don't know what to do with it?

Then why are you asking about what is the best Poisson Distribution Calculators if when you find one you don't know what to do with it?

i began to feel bored on this forum
on the threads i made i get more questions than answers

this particular calculator troubles
you know how to use it?

Why don't you think about what you are trying to do and what help you actually need to achieve it. Then you could post a considerd question to which you may get some useful replies.

At the moment I think your questions are coming across as :-

I want to win money betting on football but haven't a clue as to go about it.

i began to feel bored on this forum
on the threads i made i get more questions than answers

That is probably because nobody can quite understand exactly what you are looking for. You ask questions, people try to answer them, but you don't seem to understand the answers.
Maybe if you explain exactly what you want in simple terms then maybe you can find what you want step by step

Maybe if you explain exactly what you want in simple terms then maybe you can find what you want step by step

ok
seems fair
my question is,as it is written in the title, which is the best online Poisson Distribution calculator

which part you do not understand and need explanations?

Back