• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

which is the best on line Poisson distribution calculator?

Chesham

Sire
no one cares what you think
just stop spamming my threads
I knew that I had read articles on what you are looking for, including where to get a Free Tool and how to use it. I just could not remember where it was in my library . Came to me this morning

Extract
6F2DD7A4-B375-4F8E-90AE-3495318319CF.jpeg

6E5CA952-3DF8-4EC4-B034-52E257ABB483.jpeg

Last edited:

Sigster

Gelding
Haha, I knew there was another reason I missed this forum apart from the horses. It’s almost like you boys can smell weakness......and Chesham spamming threads ? :rofl:. Is that your new thing @Chesham while I’ve been away?

Chesham

Sire
@Ferdy your my favourite Troll as you come from under your stone now and again just to have a pop at me. Shame that you always come out of it second best LOL

Is this what you call helping him. When he asked you why something was fishy, you did not even reply.

85E88738-8FB0-4EE0-A26B-B795FC7557A8.jpeg

Last edited:

Chesham

Sire
Looks like @Ferdy is speechless after post 27, typical, takes a pop at me with “Would it not have been better to help someone who was obviously struggling with his English?”

gets it totally wrong when his own response to Long Run is exposed by me, talk about being an hypocrite LOL, then disappears back under his stone. I await your next pop at me 🤣