• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

What are the best ratings for soccer ?

So this soccer-rating.com then says this:
Team A had a rating R1 before their previous match and team B had a rating R2 before their previous match.
For the last match involving team A the finishing bookie prices were x-y-z and for the last match involving team B the finishing bookie prices were u-v-w.
So after some maths he concludes that the rating of team A becomes some R1' and that of team B becomes some R2'.
We, following the reasonings explained earlier in this thread, decide whether it is favourable or not to have a bet.
But are n't the results of those two previous matches involving A and B also affecting calculations ? I find it strange if they don't.

Last edited:
Hi again

I should have said if you highlight all cells with#N/A then pressF5 key go uncheck all boxes except ignore errors and it gives you options this is from memory,
I left a few options off the sheet,gave up trying to predict outcomes of soccer a long time,concentrate on goals, over under etc
just turned 75 a couple of weeks ago and trying to teach myself R with the 1 brain cell left,if you have any luck removing #N/A ill put up the full sheet

Back