• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Walters Jukebox

`The Donald` arrives at Joint Base Andrews just now on Fox 12.19 ET.
Cant wait till tomorrow, should be a great occasion.
Bikers for TRUMP.

Last edited:
How about we ship him over there and you just go ahead and take him off our hands for us ... ;)

I'm most defiantly in the #notmypresident camp.
The man is a 100% bullshitter. Used to be you could rely on some crazy futhermukka to take one for the team and assassinate your presidents. That was the good old days though. These millenias haven't got it in them ... ;)

I hope and pray that one day, you too have a leader that abolishes healthcare walter. My healthcare with the repeal of obamacare will be upwards of $25,000 per year next year ... and that will not cover any pre-existing illness like diabetes or cancer treatment. The man is a godsend for undertakers.

Bye bye Barack Hussein Obama - Guid riddance! as we say in Scotland.
Just as well you dont stay in Arizona Pete.
Your not in Arizona are you?
Obamacare probably one of the main reasons DJT got in.

Last edited:
putin was the main reason DJT got in, bulshit and propoganda .. the American people eat that stuff up.
Obamacare is sound, and cheap ... wait till all these rednecks realize that Obamacare and ACT is the same thing, they are gonna loose their shit.
Me .. I just hope I can get through the next four four years without needing surgery or hospital treatment of any kind, cos if i cannot, I loose my house, my car and I declare bankruptcy.
As of the repeal of obamacare .. i will be un-insured and one heart-flutter away from being on the streets ... and those heart flutters come thick and fast when you can no longer afford the medications you are being prescribed, I have had to just tell my pharmacy this morning that I will no be picking up my 30 day supply of a medicine that was set to cost the $364 after insurance had been applied .. the cost without insurance .. $2500 ... its a real thing. people can and will die.

Pete, these rednecks as you put it are your fellow countrymen, many of them veterans, If you believe the Russians got DJT in then there will not be any common ground between us I am afraid, that is MS media bull, visit alternative news once and a while to get the truth.
I was more concerned with Hillary`s basement server which was easier to access than route 66.
We need strong leaders in the West otherwise we will be forced to bow down to the East x5 per day, grow beards & give up gambling under sharia law.
Our women will be forced into 2nd class citizenship, when they`re not being raped that is.
Sorry, I am only too aware of what is going on in Europe just now & if Clinton had won in the US your countries borders would have been overrun by Islamic jihads.
We need to defeat this cult & take our countries back, I hope your financials get sorted out though, I take it you managed to get bye before Obamacare?

According to 17 US intelligence agencies the Rushkie`s played some part in the American Election without influencing the result.
According to 16-17 US intelligence agencies Sadam Hussein had WMD, how did that one turn out?

According to 17 US intelligence agencies the Rushkie`s played some part in the American Election without influencing the result.

I understand that you prefer your news sources to be of the more questionable variety, and because of this there can never be common ground between us as it is impossible to reason with someone that simply discounts the general consensus ... however all 17 agencies did not ever say that the Russian hacking had no influence on the results. The only people to have said that are those same questionable fake news sites that you reply on for your day to day information.

Pete, if you take your news from mainstream tv then that`s your choice, they are controlled by 6 corporations, funded by globalists who push the leftist Snowflake PC agenda.
This is on youtube not alternative news.

These boys dont want equality, they want to take over, better waken the fk up.

Last edited:
Pete, if you take your news from mainstream tv then that`s your choice, they are controlled by 6 corporations, funded by globalists who push the leftist Snowflake PC agenda.

indeed, and you prefer to take your news from the alt-right media that makes its news stories up as it goes along to promote its own agenda ... there can be no winner here .. both sides are pushing an agenda, one is making stuff up as it goes along ... the other is showing biased coverage ... as a wise man one said, never argue with crazy, cos it will drag you down to its level and beat you with experience ;)

Just know there are very dark forces at play in this world, be very aware of it.
There`s no placating these fkrs, its all about control, our politicians are encouraging them, ask yourself why?
God bless DJT

Last edited:
Right, we can maybe get some fun bets on tonight`s racing now, missed out on grab a grand competition.

Wolves 7.45 Kay Sera e/w 5.0 bog unp
Dundalk 8.00 Fox Dream w 3.00 bog 2nd luke said he could have won on the winner:whistle:

Wolves 8.15 Cahar Fad e/w 7.00 bog 3rd - some back at last
Dundalk 8.30 Split The Atom 4.50 w unp

Pish night with the fun bets - mind you wasn`t in a fun mood after that clusterfk above on what should have been a glorious day for freedom loving christian`s.
Depressing leftists, what happened to accepting the result of the election?
Donald was asked that question but not crooked Hillary?
They expected to win & it went tits up, now the crying left are spitting out the dummy aided as always by their corrupt mainstream media.

Last edited:
Back