• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Walters Jukebox

walter

Gelding
Ascot 3.35 Irish Saint 6.50 e/w
Relatively lightly raced chaser, has an e/w chance if getting round without any mishaps.
Feel the front of the market is covered if he runs his race, not so sure about those further out like On Tour who is respected, good luck.

Last edited:

walter

Gelding
Cher is demonstrating just now in DC, the same Cher who said she would move to a different Planet if DJT won the election.
Tell you what Cher, take yourself & all your Hollywood elites & just piss off somewhere else, go to the middle east for instance, see if the jihads will buy your pish.

Last edited:

walter

Gelding
Grab a grand selections

6:45pm

Rich Again 1st - we were all on 4/1 not sure wher the 7/2 came from?
Win 7/2
7:00pm
2nd 6/1
Zinat
EW 7/2
7:15pm

Star of Spring stopped
Win 15/8
7:30pm

Our Manekineko 4th
Win 11/4
7:45pm

Cool Strutter Never even close there beforehand or during the race - total misread.
Win 4/1
8:00pm

Palavicini Run
Win 11/4
This one has drifted out to 7/1 pre - race 5/1 looked good as well.
Really tight handicap.

Last edited:

walter

Gelding
Happened to switch on to the BBC last night around Question Time.
Diane Abbot was tearing into DJT along with others, venomous attacks, just switched the propaganda off.
Named ma boy after this guy
If Our Manekineko does not go close in the next at Dundalk then the alarm bells should ring also.
Comes down to experience with these things, punters get to know when horses should be at the business end of proceedings.
Cant argue with the run, cept he was out of his ground early, ran on well enough.

Last edited:

walter

Gelding
Loon River @ 4.50
Here`s a better version
Had a British ballroom champion in my house yesterday
That was superb btw.

Last edited:

walter

Gelding
Watch this all the way through, this is our culture.
Love these guys
To think my old man fought with others in the RAF during the 2nd WW, served most of his time teaching recruits whilst seconded to the Indian Air Force during the Burma campaign.
At wars end he found himself adjutant to the Air Commodore at Biggin Hill.
Was an NCO at the time & promised a commission if he stayed on, something he never did.

Last edited:

walter

Gelding
Kempton 8.15 Dutiful Son win / load place 5/1
Probably my bet of the day.
Tailed off, beginning to wonder what`s going on?
No had a winner for ages.
Could be landing on a load of non - triers lol.
Kempton 8.45 Tyrsal 8/1 win
Probably my bet of the day.
Nowhere, cant believe what`s happening, really fancied these horses.

Last edited: