• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

VRR Lite Puntology

Just throwing this one in. A poor Class 5 @ Chelmsford 5.25.

Chelm 5.25VR.png

Chelm 5.25Cl.png

Golden Dragon comes out with poor figures on the Value ratings, but is a skinny 6/1 and has an interesting class level profile.
The Top Rated, Show Me A Sunset @ 3/1 has an average looking class profile compared to the others.
Storm Melody @ 20/1 looks good on the VR but written off on the class profile.
Michaels Choice @ 5/1 looks about the only one that matches up okayish.

Not getting involved in the one, just showing an example.

DuckandDive DuckandDive - Sorry if you've already covered this. What spreadsheet are using with the Odds & Indicator column in please? Also, are the getting the info from the same sheet as the other one? Cheers

DuckandDive DuckandDive - Sorry if you've already covered this. What spreadsheet are using with the Odds & Indicator column in please? Also, are the getting the info from the same sheet as the other one? Cheers

I have posted it up on in the thread. It's towards the end of page 1.

Info is different to the class one. It uses 3 sets of ratings.

1. My own
2. OR
3. One I used from a paid spreadsheet service. (£1.75 a week)

The class one used the last 6 OR ratings only.

I have posted it up on in the thread. It's towards the end of page 1.

Info is different to the class one. It uses 3 sets of ratings.

1. My own
2. OR
3. One I used from a paid spreadsheet service. (£1.75 a week)

The class one used the last 6 OR ratings only.
Ah OK, thanks. Was getting myself a bit confused!

Nothing that really stands out today. Thought I'd post up an Irish race as their class attributes aren't clearly defined compared to UK racing.

Dund5.45VR.png

Dund5.45Class.png

Both Zuzimus and Bucky Larson both come out ok and are value against the market leaders, of which Ozymandis is up there but not value.
Tyrconnell has value but is seemingly written off in the class review.
Bonnyrigg looks a likely lay opportunity.

A few races to look at today. These 2 have some interest.

------------

Aintree 1.08; The Worlds End @ 12/1 looks too good to be true on both sets of figures. (Rapper looks a Lay bet if less than 11.00 near the off)

Aintr 1.08VR.png

Aintr 1.08 CL.png

-------------

Wincanton 2.25; Eglantine Du Seuil @8/1 also shows up well on both sets of figures. Nothing to Lay with any confidence.

Winc 2.25VR.png

Winc 2.25CL.png

-----------------

A little thin on the ground today. One at Ffos Las has some merit.

FflosL 3.40.png

There are pockets of value, but my class ratings cast a little doubt over the top-rated one. So my view is Poker Player @ 9/1.
Apache Creek looks out of it @ 4/1 and could be a Lay.

Yesterday saw a 10/1 2nd and correct Lay, not too bad. The winner, bottom-rated surprised a little. :doh:

Today, one race looks ok.

Kemp 3.00.png

All of top 3 are of value. The names highlighted in red, have question marks about the competing in the class.

Very thin with todays' racing overall. Only Marble Moon, top-rated, ticks the box on the class, abeit a Class 5 race. If Legend Of Zorro could get out to 7/2+ and Vinnies Getway, out to 10/1+ then they become value in the race. No real Lay opportunities.

Heref 1.22.png

Yesterdays' Class 5 race was a damp squib, previous day, Class 2 was ok. Last I looked, Class 1 to 4 maybe the best categories, makes sense.

Back