• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

VRR Lite Puntology

A few crumbs today. The Lays, using the Maria Lay Odds range seem okay. Little Orange looks pithy today. Raecus Felix/River Frost have some value against the fav who looks ok, but not value @ 11/8.

Sedg1.12.png

Looked at a few races today. One caught my eye, more from the Lay perspective and in turn, may give value to back with others.
Thundersockssundae hasn't really done much, apart from a fair run in a bumper. First run for F.Lynch who's in fair form. Could be a handicap blot and the market could well get be right, I'd prefer to Lay it. (Value with Catbird Seat @6/1+, if it can jump better)

Worcester 3.20

Worc 3.20.png

Just for interest, here's a list of likely Lays on the races I looked at. Could be an egg on face moment, but just looking at different angles.
If it works out, could be a new Maria Lay thread on its way...£300 to £10k. (more realistic that £3000 to £100k) :crazy:

Nov12Lays.png

Worked out fairly well. The winner (Lamanver Bel Ami) Won @15/2 and was part of the value grouping. The highlighted Lay runner was smashed off the boards to end up 8/13f from 9/4f :idk:. This in turn offered better value for the other runners.

Also, the Lay list finished up in profit, even with one wrong selection.

LayResult.png

Looked at about 7 races today. A couple of contrasting ones just to see how they measure up.

Cheltenham 2.50; Proschema comes out strong, supported by a good Trainer&Jockey score (added for reference). There are a couple there that may have some value. No Lay types in the race.

Chelt 2.50.png

------------

Lingfield 3.05; Big priced, The Last Lion comes out well with a good T&J score. Misty Grey not far behind it. Also Judicial in the mix.
Lay type - Exalted Angel

Ling 3.05.png

---------

The Lay list may have some qualifiers nearer the off time. (Odds =<11.00)

Lays.png

-----------

Only 2 UK meetings today, a couple of Lay types and one race of interest overall. Both Robinshill/Sayar could both run fair races today. Colden's Dream steps into the Lay range @3/1 (bigger on the exchanges), probably because of the Skelton combo on fire at the moment, that then could create an overbet opportunity. Peckinpah is also in the Lay range but should compete ok in this Class 4.

Leicester 1.30

Leic 1.30.png

Lay List today. Will wait for the bot to fire nearer the off, odds (=<11.00 - Maria Lay odds ranges)

LayLNov15.png