• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

VDW VDW Tipping Thread

Hello formtheory formtheory,

I've looked at this race and it would be a pass for me. Easier to say who isn't a form horse namely spring loaded, ice age, tomily, gulliver, parnassian and englishman. Note horses are stake acclaim, upstaging and ice age. Common horses are stake acclaim and upstaging.

Good luck today

formtheory formtheory well done for your pre race commitment.PS although i have backed another (Gracious John) i would bloody love to see Hoof It win.The last and only time i backed him was 2011 when he won the Stewards Cup.I did so off my own ratings and form reading but do wonder if he might have been a vdw pick on the day. ?

Hi Mick!

Cheers mate! I'm not saying he is a rock solid VDW bet but I used the factors and he is what came to the fore.

I'm sure others will disagree but I thought may as well post him up and then others interested in VDW may post their thoughts.

No having a go at each other's ideas, just a few selections and perhaps anyone interested may learn from each other.

I only use the basic ideas set out nothing really hidden.

HOOF it is 2nd top on Ability, not consistent via the basic cons fig but is from the highest LTO race, he gets ratings support from the ratings I use, and he showed improvement against his Ability rating.

Course/dist/going should all be perfect

14/1 looks a worthwhile price.

P.s MOVIESTA is overpriced too and wouldn't put anyone backing him also.

Last edited:
No having a go at each other's ideas, just a few selections and perhaps anyone interested may learn from each other.
A most worthy comment and expectation.Personally i seldom object to another telling me that i am wrong providing they offer detailed explanation and evidence to support, and this always tastes better when done before the result is known.

Big Kitten was Top On Monster Speed. When looking at the Class Of Horse raced against then Gronkowski was the Consistent Form Horse,that made BK the Bet

EF9B16DA-3057-4DB6-9F0E-724D97F28CF2.jpeg

Back