• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

VDW VDW Tipping Thread

Jimbo

Filly
After timed expert opinion :clap:
Nice one Chesham
pity you didnt put your expert opinions before the race , but thats not your MO is it
Never back a horse just move in after time with HRB and a few green ticks :lol:
I smell bullshit and lots of it Boards full of your green ticks and HRB
At least on the thread you slagged I put my horse up before the event and said I wouldnt be backing it
Quick get the thread deleted by teacher :lol:
I have never had Chesham Chesham as an after timer- if you look a bit closer you will see he posted it pre race as he has done before on countless occassions !

I have never had Chesham Chesham as an after timer- if you look a bit closer you will see he posted it pre race as he has done before on countless occassions !
It was tongue in cheek , but I never expected any different.
My horse was posted pre race , but I was taken to task for posting after the event.
Get the drift :D
And I bet hes still wondering where the 4p comes from :lol:

Last edited:

Chesham

Sire
After timed expert opinion :clap:
Nice one Chesham
pity you didnt put your expert opinions before the race , but thats not your MO is it
Never back a horse just move in after time with HRB and a few green ticks :lol:
I smell bullshit and lots of it Boards full of your green ticks and HRB
At least on the thread you slagged I put my horse up before the event and said I wouldnt be backing it
Quick get the thread deleted by teacher :lol:
It was tongue in cheek , but I never expected any different.
My horse was posted pre race , but I was taken to task for posting after the event.
Get the drift :D

I think you need to go to Spec Savers as the Post was made Pre Race on the IS Blog. An apology in order I think

DA3F497F-6458-4A26-9B04-AD80756D5BB7.jpeg

dave58

Administrator
Everyone, there are different sections in this forum, some of which we control access to, the various blogs have memberships defined by the blog originator(s)
If anyone wants to start their own blog then they are welcome to do so, and specify those who they wish to invite.
ArkRoyal ArkRoyal and myself as mods obviously have access to all areas, so if anyone ever wants confirmation that anyone has posted something then we can provide it.

arkle55

Sire
valiant thor valiant thor 244 Chesham Chesham 25,532, and counting. Light weight V heavy weight no contest. valiant thor valiant thor, your trainer picked the wrong race, your trainer needs you to gain stamina. Word has it you do not like to do to much and every time your rating goes up you just can not break in to a class 5. So your trainer has to drop you back to a class 6 but you still fail to improve.

Please let me know when you catch up.

Arkle

dave58

Administrator
valiant thor valiant thor 244 Chesham Chesham 25,532, and counting. Light weight V heavy weight no contest. valiant thor valiant thor, your trainer picked the wrong race, your trainer needs you to gain stamina. Word has it you do not like to do to much and every time your rating goes up you just can not break in to a class 5. So your trainer has to drop you back to a class 6 but you still fail to improve.

Please let me know when you catch up.

Arkle

arkle55 arkle55 the point is taken, however this thread is open to all to view, so I would like to make the point that on the open forum contributions are welcome from everyone, no matter how (in)experienced, and everyone's input is respected equally.
If however someone is going to attempt some sort of character assassination on another member then I would suggest that it's pretty obvious that judgement by all on here is likely to be influenced by previous experiences and contributions by the parties involved, so I can't argue with your analogy.

Last edited:

Chesham

Sire
Another which explains Key Race Form (These use Form from the Better Class Races,where the Trend sgughests plenty of NTO winners should come from) There is andedicated Thread on The Blog for these Types. Started Jan 8th, this year

4FB5D9B3-5119-47E5-9554-7730B25DB637.jpegB3B44FC2-0115-4F72-A912-56107FFB7ADF.jpeg

scar

Gelding
Well done Chesham Chesham , I never saw your posts but backed all three and won nothing as they were all in accas, I arrived at them through the rp after an hour or so each evening. the difference? your knowledge and work pays dividends:clap: