• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

VALUE BETS

Good start for my new type of thread.
5 winners out of 6 .
Kraka 10/1 4th took 4th place
Twpsyn 22/1 3rd took 4th place
Wiffwaff 6/1 3rd took 3rd place
plait 2/1 1st took 3rd place
Clive Clifton . Loss

Sundays value bets to place.
F 130 first figaro 1.80 3rd place . Looks well weighted. Trainer good form.trainer must think a lot of this horse as it was thrown in a really rough race time before. 1.80 for 3rd is good value.
F 2.30 GLANCE BACK 2.15 3rd place.
Chasing has been the making of him with a solid 31F21 profile since being sent into this discipline. He's returned from wind surgery in good form resuming his upward curve last time at Bangor making all for a 2nd chase win; travels/jumps well. PAID for going off too quick last time same jockey should make amends. My banker at 2.15 3rd place.
F 3.30 SARTORIAL ELEGANCE. 1.60 3rd
Hard to win with these days; often shapes well but flatters to deceive and has a very inconsistent profile. Has run well over C&D in the past and looks well-in off this mark and down to this 0-100 grade; top trainer only runner today. Which makes my ears prick up !I've also noticed he's dropped it back in trip and time before it ran off 106 ran 3rd and now is 102 in lower class.

Results for Sunday.

F 130 first figaro 1.80 3rd place loss
F 2.30 glance back 2.15 3rd place.won
F 3.30 sartorial elegance 1.60 3rd won

Monday's value place bets.
W 7.55 MIRACLE GARDEN1.90 4th
Claims on the pick of his form and positive that the gelding has been placed over C&D before now. Races from 4lb below his best winning mark, so worth a betting check despite top weight.trainer solid.
K 2.05 MYSTICAL CLOUD 2.4 4th place
Impressive 14L winner of a small field novice hurdle over an extended 2m3f on seasonal debut in October. Likely winner when falling at Uttoxeter (2m4f, good) subsequently and strong claims having finished runner-up at Ludlow (2m5f, good) last time.trainer and jockey in good form.

Mystical cloud came 3rd 10/1 win
Today's first bet is L 1.50 BOBBY BISCUIT. I like it's last run and dropped another pound. Plus back to better trip with tip trainer .place bet 1.55 for 4th spot.

Back