• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

USA Racing - New Method

There is one more that I am going to have a crack at in-play.

19.04 Keenland - Haughty @ 1.80+
Won a maiden race last time out easy as you like against tougher horses. Was disqualified as he bumped another horse when trying to make room to get a run in that race. Should win this by as many lengths as she likes. Price is currently very sort, but will have a couple of in-play bets and see what happens. @ 1.8 and 2.0

19.04 Keenland - Haughty @ 1.80+
Won a maiden race last time out easy as you like against tougher horses. Was disqualified as he bumped another horse when trying to make room to get a run in that race. Should win this by as many lengths as she likes. Price is currently very sort, but will have a couple of in-play bets and see what happens. @ 1.8 and 2.0

I managed to get 4 quid matched @ 1.85 before the race, but nothing else matched in-play.

haughty.PNG

Won it well.

9.45 - delaware - r8 - flat out flying @2.88 skybets the one that is priced up right now.

One other for later, no real competition on prices yet so will hold off till more price up :

1.43 - penn - r7 - trending up

Back