• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

UNFINISHED SYMPHONY

A few micro systems I never got to finish only for fun but top of the "to-do" list

1)
1.45 devine prince
2.05 white royale
3.45 kharaam albari
4.15 my mistress

3)
1.25 ruby yeats 3pw
1.55 nesterenko 3pw
2.55 keeper hill 3pw

5)
2.05 erismuss
2.35 bollihope
3.05 testa rosa

mick

Sire
My Symphony also remains unfinished which after all of these years spent composing i consider a great injustice:eek: but i still keep whistling.

RESULTS

1)
1.45 devine prince :cry:
2.05 white royale :cry:
3.45 kharaam albari :hi:7.76
4.15 my mistress:cry:

OUT 4 WINS 1 RTNS AFTER 5% 7.40 PROFIT +3.40

3)
1.25 ruby yeats 3pw :cry:
1.55 nesterenko 3pw :cry:
2.55 keeper hill 3pw :hi:3.95

OUT 9 WINS 1 RTNS AFTER 5% 11.40 PROFIT +2.40

5)
2.05 erismuss :hi:2.67
2.35 bollihope :cry:
3.05 testa rosa :hi:7.80

OUT 3 WINS 2 RTNS AFTER 5% 10.04 PROFIT +7.04

OTD +12.84

JMBets

Filly
Now if only my systems would play nicely like that for me. Well done Trilby Trilby , chapeau! :hi:

Without giving away your secrets, can you give a bit of background to the systems please?

JMBets

Filly
I prefer watching the jumps but as my nearest course is York I'm open to either. I subscribe to HRB and plan to use that as much as possible.

1)
12.35 bailys persuit
2.00 remember the man
3.30 red Mohican
3.40 fairy lock
6.15 aidiety

3)
12.35 eisenaitch 3pw
2.10 stone cold soba 2pw
2.50 missed approach 1pw

4)
6.45 bosham & upavon

5)
2.40 captain lars
5.45 loyalty
8.15 ballylare

sorry Jm got waylaid .....

ok just give you an idea of what I do

1) is I simply look for trainers that have had 10 or more winners at the track and show a lsp I then try to make a case for the said beast using the racing post and ideally it will be in the first 4 of the betting forecast

they are all just silly little things like that really nothing earth shattering or as good as what the experts on here offer up but effective I hope

in the 12.35 Dave evans horse opened 13/2 its now 5/2 in places I didn't take the price........... I suppose its still got to win but bugger is the word that springs to mind

JMBets

Filly
Good work Trilby Trilby , thanks for the insight into your methods. I'm away for a week with very limited internet access so I'll have to dip in and out as and when I can. I'll do a full catch up when I return. In the meantime, good luck and keep the winners coming.

results

1)
12.35 bailys persuit :cry:
2.00 remember the man :cry:
3.30 red Mohican :cry:
3.30 TRANQUIL DAZE :cry:
3.40 fairy lock :cry:
6.15 aldreth typo on the original... nothing else in the race begining with A but please be assured of my integrity :hi:5.26

out 6 wins 1 rtns 5.04 p/l-.96

3)
12.35 eisenaitch 3pw :hi:6.28
2.10 stone cold soba 2pw :cry:
2.50 missed approach 1pw n/r

out 5 wins 1 rtns 18.05 p/l +13.05

4)
6.45 bosham & upavon :cry::cry:

out 2 wins 0 rtns 0 p/l -2
5)
2.40 captain lars :cry:
5.45 loyalty :cry: