• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Unexposed 3 year olds

Hamilton, 13:45: Whittle Le Woods (3rd)
Hamilton, 16:00: Desert Quest (won at 4.99)
Leicester, 18:55: Urban War (2nd at 4.35)
Wolverhampton, 13:00: Tribuna Uffizi (unp)

Last edited:
Got it working.

Newcastle, 17:35: My Little Queens
Salisbury, 17:23: Pride of Hawridge
Salisbury, 19:53: Grand Scheme
York, 13:50: State of Bliss
York, 16:40: Jewel In My Crown

CHELMSFORD
20:00 Stylish Performer (wins at 12.86)

CHESTER
13:40 Giola Cieca* (NR)

LINGFIELD
17:05 Jerriais (unp)
18:15 Anghaam* (unp - eased and maybe injured)

SANDOWN
15:45 Ibiza Rocks* (2nd at 7.4)

YORK
16:45 Qaader* (unp)

Last edited:
BRIGHTON
16:25 Bonnie Beth (unp)

SANDOWN
16:20 Silver Gunn (wins 14.93)
18:15 Strawberri* (3rd)
18:45 Flyin' High (unp)

Strawberri is top of my coded ratings, but there are about 5 in the race who would qualify if the one above them was a NR...

Last edited:
Just a message for anybody who regularly engages with this thread (thank you, if so!) I code ratings for any 3yo+ handicap, then select those that qualify for this angle.

If you want to see a table for any of the races, the ratings include any horse that's running who has achieved a Racing Post rating the last 6 months, and I'm happy to share them. Just send me a message. They generally do pretty well and at the very least are quite interesting background.

I'm not at my laptop until later so no qualifiers for this afternoon. I might make it back in time later to run Salisbury's races, but assume nothing today unless I post later.

Nothing at Salisbury. There'd have been two today at Yarmouth (Farhh To Shy and Eyes) with one winner at 5.51 so nothing too drastic missed thankfully.

Back