• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

UKBF Common Race

1615038153679.png

Portuguese P only fillie in the race has the look of the perpetual brides maid about her - Archie Watson horses in great form and coupled with Miss Doyle top my list - 4yr open to much improvement with only one win on the board and string of 2nd places inc 1 here in a race that has since produced two winners - got the worst of the draw and that's a worry given the string of 2nd places - but race comments do read well and they are persisting with her, good pedigree and average OR of 75 from sample of almost 800 1st and 2nd places puts her around the average but age suggests there should be more to come - the field is full of current healthy stables and D Evens runs two always a distraction,

Couple of interesting things about Love Your Work. I think it’s first time ever Kingscote is riding for Stef Keniry. And headgear, although he is 0-6 in cheekpieces, I still think it’s interesting that they are back on for first time in a long while. All 4 of his wins have come here, including off higher mark. Beaten favourite behind Legal Reform last time though, and this looks a stronger race, so no bet for me.

I was split between LYW and Borsdane Wood and I've gone with the latter who is now 8/1.

LYW holds a recent collateral formline through Dafr, but I'm hoping there will be more to come from BW. Sending him to Wolver lto when clearly a fibresand horse, gives me hope they wanted a fitness run and a h/cap drop, which they got.

BW has obviously ahd issues with only 2 runs as a 3yo, in races above his grade, although he may have got a back mark for his last win over C&D as a 2yo.

His most recent run over C&D gives me hope he can win again and he simply didnt perform on turf. 2nd to Dafr, who followed up on next two runs 9 Beating LYW) and a SH off being 4/4 over C&D. Borsdane Wood gave Dafr 6lb that day which was an impossible task as the latter has been raised 12lb off the back of those wins.

He was caught behind horses in that race, dealing with the kick back, when he's generally has clear daylight. Once he was clearly beaten, he was was allowed to coast home for 2nd, but his final 1f was impressive considering he wasn't being pushed.

The outer stall draw should give him a clear run, even if it means a wide trip.

Borsdane Wood comes here a lb lower than his last win over C&D

Been looking at this on and off today

1615058172756.png1615058183878.png

1615058201592.png
So far I have

1615058340718.png

Green stables are who I consider in form and will not back if they fill this criteria of the in form ones - Dont Like Skeltons on age grounds - Warren Greatrex been of course 685 days-

Looks as though Neil King and David Pipes will be my selections but that's me for tonight

Back