• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

UKBF Common Race

Posted it on the wrong thread.

No bet for me in the race, but if I had to pick one I will go with the consistent Spiorad who has been knocking on the door from low draws over a mile here. Drawn high today, and drop to 7 for first time interesting, not sure it’s a positive or negative but he usually runs his race and form of 2nd last race working out well. Up in class and Tudhope not riding even though he is at Newcastle, so enough doubts for me to not have a bet.

markfinn markfinn ,I can never forget walking the dog in the local woods and watching a guy flying his brand new remote control helicopter, which hadn't been correctly tuned in to his remote.

The sight of it flying away in the distance whilst he's actually thinking he can catch it on foot was hysterical.

The following day the area had Little signs dotted about that you normally see for the lost cat, but with a picuture of the helicopter :D:D:D

1610567716162.png

Trainers red are not my current list so of they go - the Herds Garden course winner here last month in a class G which has has taken the horse upto 109 a win here puts it well out of his league and therefore penalised beyond where it can it win - but then why have B Hughes up, yes he won on it LTO on the heavy, but there are surely better prospects - the trainers other entrant Nefyn point only one win under the saddle, will get course and distance but not for me - Heria baby of the bunch, trainer going well 7lb claimer up who has no record on the horse ,record shows only a Maiden win at Roscommon 2019 -

Sue Smith brings back Ryan Mania the French bred Flamboyount for another A1 trip, will get the going and course should be Ok

Set in Stone is the other one of interest (from speed angle) and Menzies is in form - a messy race but sticking with what I trust -

two for me

Flamboyant Joyaux & a system experiment around speed Set in Stone

I'm tormented by having to plow through the formbook with some of these races but you have to take part as best you can SO! ...

NEFYN POINT looks a worthy fav to me and clearly has the beating of a few of these on previous meetings, will act on the ground and the 10lb claim might also help, back down to 102 and should be there abouts.

Wanting to find something in the form yhat isn't so obvious leads me in the direction of FLAMBOYANT JOYAUX who at 6yr old is capable of improvement and fairly lightly raced, his 2nd behind LE LIGERIEN looks ok in this sort of class but not so clever in 2 subsequent hdc hurdle runs he went novice chasing where he performed to a similar standard, his 4th at sedgefield looked a little one paced again showed him capable at this level.

Conclusion ....The easy choice is Nefyn Point but counting on the idea that FLAMBOYANT JOYAUX might find something more and win.

good luck!!!

you love it - none of your airy fairy 3 year old races here
Only an idiot would bother to do the work on such a stupid race and now i read that i've chosen the same bloody horse as you, a bit like voting with trump...................IMPEACHED AGAIN !!!............sad in it !

Back