• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

UKBF Common Race

Wotsthewificode for me.

Stall 8 not too bad if he get away on terms.

Trainer clearly thinks he needs soft with best run recoreded on soft and pulled out twice on better ground.

Trainer also got a win out of his half sister and trainer made comment :

Her half-brother loves soft so we knew she'd handle the ground - Tony Coyle, trainer.

That comment was made on 25 August 2020 about Wotsthewificode, but he hasn't actually run on soft since his sole run on it a year ago.

I actually left a bet on RTI overnight which went unmatched and I've cancelled it, as it's going to be too short for me.

8/39 over 6f is a decent return and last two runs have been over 7f.

Although he has soft form, my gut says he's best on better ground and he is still 6lb higher than last winning mark.

His best recorded h/c win was on soft, but the trainer is quoted as saying it wasn't deep that day.

Even in this small field RTI could get stuck behind slow horses, if he drops onto the rail.

The front end of the market looks very tight to me, so I'm going to wait until the late show.

I was considering this

View attachment 90086

Will be very Soft to Heavy

I obv lost track somewhere cos I started looking at the 1500 and it then seems to have jumped to the 1530.
Anyway there's been a couple of non runners so need to do a quick recalc, but even though the ground is soft to heavy imo I think there'd have to be a v big difference in weight for it to make much difference over 5f.

I obv lost track somewhere cos I started looking at the 1500 and it then seems to have jumped to the 1530.
Anyway there's been a couple of non runners so need to do a quick recalc, but even though the ground is soft to heavy imo I think there'd have to be a v big difference in weight for it to make much difference over 5f.
Sorry about that - all poor at the the moment and this one looked better - hoping that the AW can stage some better racing - no wonder the game is losing its attraction - bewilders me how the bookies can get enough interest to post the profits they do. Not had a reasonable win bet for weeks

Sorry about that - all poor at the the moment and this one looked better - hoping that the AW can stage some better racing - no wonder the game is losing its attraction - bewilders me how the bookies can get enough interest to post the profits they do. Not had a reasonable win bet for weeks
Too late for the flat and too early for the jumps, that said the card at Leicester isn't too bad.

pawras pawras do you do these on a computer programme

yeah it's largely fully automated and goes up on my free website backthathorse.com

I'm currently trying to improve my trainer and jockey ratings after having a bit of a light bulb moment, I'll see what the POC shows and whether any gain ends up being negligible at best, which has certainly happened before!

Last edited:
Hard to be put off the Jolly but lets try !
Draw bias (low sample) Capla Dream has a far better draw, Capla Dream has a positive stat for trainer running horses at CD, Weight the Jolly is running at a much higher weight how much does this count for at horses of this age ?.

I prefer Capla Dream as well but the fav is strong as well so would be one to avoid for me.

1601985864964.png

Hard to be put off the Jolly but lets try !
Draw bias (low sample) Capla Dream has a far better draw, Capla Dream has a positive stat for trainer running horses at CD, Weight the Jolly is running at a much higher weight how much does this count for at horses of this age ?.
I'm a bit surprised that you think the draw would be much of a factor in a 4 runner race Donny Donny

yeah it's largely fully automated and goes up on my free website backthathorse.com

I'm currently trying to improve my trainer and jockey ratings after having a bit of a light bulb moment, I'll see what the POC shows and whether any gain ends up being negligible at best, which has certainly happened before!
do you scrape your stats ?

Back