• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

UKBF Common Race

Narrowing down my selections left me with Machree, Heer We Go Again, Kingsholm and Dream House. Heer We Go Again has won a 2yr old race here last December but none of those rivals have really kicked on and will need to kick on here. Dream House again has won here but has the same question marks as Heer We Go Again for me, especially so far out of the weight.

Machree has been running well on turf and is drawn well. Kingsholm is potentially better suited to 6f or even 7f, so 5f could be too sharp. For me it is between these two and despite the trip, I would be tempted to side for the potential of Kingsholm.

markfinn

Sire
A good race in prospect - Appelby stable starting to fire - A Brittains on fire - Evens you just never know but conditions are right for his horse here - I have it as a jockey race and given that Heer We Go is best drawn with William Buick up going to be hard to pull him back

Race notes for two of his 4 wins- led, broke well, made all, in command when ridden just over 1f out, ran on well - raced on rail, chased leader, ridden to challenge over 1f out, led on rail inside final furlong, ran on

when drawn well he does well

1603045203093.png

Has some pace so given a decent break he should take this and keep progressing - Machree is the pace horse in the race plus under a light weight and will be interesting to see what happens at the break -

top 2
1603045935679.png

Attachments

Last edited:
6.00Wolverhampton. It's only a watching race for me.
I have Machree top rated on two sets of ratings i look at one of which is my own,but the 7lb claimer that's riding has a terrible win rate...no wins from his last 35 rides & only 5 of those placing (14%),i couldn't bet the horse.
Mutabaahy 15/2
is top on another rating i look at and has decent overall stats, and the trainer is in very good for,the horse generally finishes well from off the pace so the trap 11 draw isn't as bad as it may look,he would be the one i would have a split stakes bet on in the race,20% win 80% place only.
Good luck to all if you do have a bet in the race :handgestures-thumbup:

Last edited: