• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

UKBF Common Race

I'm not sure T tacker as he would be one of many with an opinion and it is some times difficult to know if the opinion is self thought out.

Arkle
Really? Wouldn't have guessed many if any racing fans would doubt his knowledge of racing, most will have watched him conduct conplexed interviews with people on ch4 and now itv, what i don't know is if he has a tipping column but i'm sure he expresses hin own opinions.

Watched it earlier and not bad but didn't gleen much from it, a bit surprised he/HT mentioned " RACEFORM INTERACTIVE & TIMEFORM but not ATR even for his trackers. One thing that did interest me was " punters working in teams using a division of labour", never heard of that before and it might have been better if kevin had picked up on it and explored the who's and the how's, might google it.

Watched it earlier and not bad but didn't gleen much from it, a bit surprised he/HT mentioned " RACEFORM INTERACTIVE & TIMEFORM but not ATR even for his trackers. One thing that did interest me was " punters working in teams using a division of labour", never heard of that before and it might have been better if kevin had picked up on it and explored the who's and the how's, might google it.
Trackers I was surpriswd he mentioned them - more of a aide to memory I would think, but who knows.

Teams well known and makes sense on bloke sprints - one .... this ........one the other . Gambling is a lot more organised than most will imagine - I suspect there will be a plenty of bookies playing this side of the fence - watch the star sports video's for more info,

They reveal , not much but there plenty of interest and general knowledge to be had.

Looks as though there will some interest if not to distant future BHA are planing so hopefully they have the inside track - so hopefully no spike in the virus - will be considering at least a couple of these

1589555128336.png

Yarmouth in the Midlands?

It seems Newcastle is a strange place to start as according to BBC news this morning they are struggling with the coronavirus. Unless i have misunderstood the news report.

Arkle

Trackers I was surpriswd he mentioned them - more of a aide to memory I would think, but who knows.

Teams well known and makes sense on bloke sprints - one .... this ........one the other . Gambling is a lot more organised than most will imagine - I suspect there will be a plenty of bookies playing this side of the fence - watch the star sports video's for more info,

They reveal , not much but there plenty of interest and general knowledge to be had.
I've had a look at starsports but not found anything relevant yet , good read though.
What are "bloke sprints" ?

Back