Nocturno44
Yearling
Greetings to all from Spain. I have been betting on horse racing for about three months and I am trying to find a long-term system that will generate profits.
For this I use information available on various websites such as racingpost, punters or attheraces.
I'm also testing form genie and rate that horse as well as ratingtheraces.
At the moment the results are the following:
11/27/2020
LE REVEUR -0.5
EMBOLDEN -1
SULLY DOC AA -0.5
PETIT GANACHE -1
HATTAB +0.75
TOTAL -2.25
11/28/2020
HALSAFARI +0.19
HOKE COLBURN -1
IMPACT MACTOR +3.3
CONSTANCY +0.1
SECRET INVESTOR -1
TOTAL +1.44
11/29/2020
EMILY MOON -1
NGOLO -1
GETAWAY GORGEUS -1
WILL STING -1
SEI BELLA -1
COURT MAID + 3.75
SCOIR MEAR + 0.375
TOTAL - 0.875
-1,685
On the one hand, I would like you to recommend other web pages from which I can get information about the different horses that run every day.
On the other hand, I would like to know if someone has used Form genie and obtained long-term benefits.
For this I use information available on various websites such as racingpost, punters or attheraces.
I'm also testing form genie and rate that horse as well as ratingtheraces.
At the moment the results are the following:
11/27/2020
LE REVEUR -0.5
EMBOLDEN -1
SULLY DOC AA -0.5
PETIT GANACHE -1
HATTAB +0.75
TOTAL -2.25
11/28/2020
HALSAFARI +0.19
HOKE COLBURN -1
IMPACT MACTOR +3.3
CONSTANCY +0.1
SECRET INVESTOR -1
TOTAL +1.44
11/29/2020
EMILY MOON -1
NGOLO -1
GETAWAY GORGEUS -1
WILL STING -1
SEI BELLA -1
COURT MAID + 3.75
SCOIR MEAR + 0.375
TOTAL - 0.875
-1,685
On the one hand, I would like you to recommend other web pages from which I can get information about the different horses that run every day.
On the other hand, I would like to know if someone has used Form genie and obtained long-term benefits.
