• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Trying to get lucky - Part 2

Thanks mick mick and Boots Boots, nice to get some right if only partially but not today though as both were non runners.

The last time I looked Boots Boots your threads were doing very well, congratulations on your success.

I'm beginning to realise that being wrong is okay which I think is a big step for me

Good luck tomorrow and thanks again

Well done Ferdy Ferdy with getting the 1 2 in your top 3

Thanks The Uncouth The Uncouth , I sometimes have these purple patches but generally it all comes to a grinding halt pretty quickly. Thanks again

Yesterday Gulliver won 9/2 2nd wasntexpectingthat 11/4f and reverse forecast Landed but not bet

Today Leicester 3.45 c3 hvy 2m4f

Prairie town
Catamaran du seuil

Good luck today

Yesterday had to settle for 2nd and 4th

Won admirals secret 5/1 2nd catamaran du senior 4/1jf 3rd aintree my dream 4/1jf

Today wincanton 2.20 c3 soft 3m1f

Darlac
The king's writ

Good luck today

Had to settle for 2nd and 5th today

Results worthy farm won 3/1jf 2nd the king's writ 14/1 3rd moving in style 3/1jf

Can't say I'm perturbed as both 2nds recently led and were collared at the last but were well clear of the 3rd, I can at least assume they were both trying

Got 3rd and 4th yesterday

Trying again

Kempton 6.45 c3 std/slw 2m

Busy street
All yours

Probably be stuffed by scaramanga as Nichols doesn't have many flat runners but does well with them. Also the spread from it as favourite and the 2nd favourite is massive

Good luck today

Back