• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Trying Something Different

Sean

Sire
Been doing this for a couple of months and its shown up well ..
July 7th - July 31st .. Bets 58 .. Won 11 .. EP +56.07 / SP +26.70
Aug 1st - Aug 31st .. Bets 69 .. Won 15 .. EP +69.95 / SP +32.71
so thought i'd find a forum and post it up (i think this is the forum someone told me about , not sure lol) .. anyways its do or die time now its going 'live' ..

1 point wins
All bets will be posted the night before , usually before 7-7.30pm .. and will be with Bet365 unless otherwise stated.
Will keep a running total to EP and SP (inc any rule 4s etc)

those are pretty damn good figures there Sean !

Cheers both , Rave - yeah really happy with how its going , but early days and all that , fingers crossed though

Tuesday 1st September (already ran but both lost so will include those in the running total)

Hi Dave .. Cheers , a fella called Mick , who i have lost contact with , definatley knew his onions and had/have a lot of respect for , he mentioned a forum he was a member of , but i forgot the name (it was about 2 1/2 years ago lol) , and i've moved etc etc so really only now getting back into the swing of things

No worries, maybe you'll get back in touch with him here. In the meantime I hope you enjoy your time with us - there's plenty of things to get involved with so feel free to join in the fun.

Wednesday 2nd September

3.10 Lingfield - Padleyourowncanoe 9/2
3.30 Bath - Mazikeen 14/1
4.35 Bath - Ascot Day 10/1
5.25 Hexham - Ballycrystal 16/1
5.45 Lingfield - Champagne Highlife 11/1
6.45 Wolverhampton - Baltic State 12/1
7.00 Hexham - Diamond Rock 20/1
7.15 Wolverhampton - Desert Eclipse 20/1

R/Total .. EP -2.00 / SP -2.00

Last edited:
Never had that many qualifiers before lol , this is either gonna be a good day or a disaster !

Hi Dave .. Cheers , a fella called Mick , who i have lost contact with , definatley knew his onions and had/have a lot of respect for , he mentioned a forum he was a member of , but i forgot the name (it was about 2 1/2 years ago lol) , and i've moved etc etc so really only now getting back into the swing of things
You still supporting the bloody Millwall. :eek: Welcome mate regardless. :)

Alright Mick , cheers , least i got the right forum 😆 yeah still a Wall supporter 👍

Hope yer doing well

Sean Sean a good crew on here and i think you will enjoy. :) PS : I have already reported you to Admin for using a provocative Avatar but they have told me to Do one. :eek: I look at it and recall that sorry day when i was ambushed........badly ambushed. It may have been long ago but it suits me to retain the grievance. :mad: Have to say that elements of your little firm where lacking in humor.

Best of for your today's runners i note some sweet prices obtained.

Last edited:
Cheers Mick , no luck with the two that have run so far tho , fingers crossed for the rest ! .. To be honest i'm more into me boxing and martial arts these days

Cheers Mick , no luck with the two that have run so far tho , fingers crossed for the rest ! .. To be honest i'm more into me boxing and martial arts these days
Well there are a few Trade Rooms i was thinking of blowing up but on reflection this would be slightly OTT, perhaps you will join me for a shoot and scoot instead, i will stun gun a few and you can Kung Fu the remainder. That should do it. :)

Last edited:
Wednesday 2nd September

3.10 Lingfield - Padleyourowncanoe 9/2 :( 3rd
3.30 Bath - Mazikeen 14/1 :(
4.35 Bath - Ascot Day 10/1 :(
5.25 Hexham - Ballycrystal 16/1 :(
5.45 Lingfield - Champagne Highlife 11/1 :(
6.45 Wolverhampton - Baltic State 12/1 :handgestures-thumbup: 1st 11/2
7.00 Hexham - Diamond Rock 20/1 :( 2nd
7.15 Wolverhampton - Desert Eclipse 20/1 :(

R/Total .. EP -2.00 / SP -2.00

R/Total .. EP +3.00 / SP -3.50