• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Trump odds

Although i complain about the excessive coverage i must confess to a perverse interest in the latest i read which is that Trump has declared himself the winner but if not he is taking it to the supreme court. I must say i rather like this outlook and do wonder if it might work with our Bookmakers the next time i back a loser. :)

Although i complain about the excessive coverage i must confess to a perverse interest in the latest i read which is that Trump has declared himself the winner but if not he is taking it to the supreme court. I must say i rather like this outlook and do wonder if it might work with our Bookmakers the next time i back a loser. :)

I cant see how he can take it to the supreme court when he's appointed most of the judges lol .. slight bias do you think mick mick ?

Last edited:
Odds swung back to biden. Mail in votes are returning about four to one in his favor in crucial swing states. There could be enough to push him over the line.

$555 million handle on this one market on betfair and odds are right back where we started the night.

Swing traders should have made plenty. At one point last night trump was as low as 1.25. crazy.

For Biden to win Pennsylvania , Georgia , North Carolina & Michigan, the remaining votes to count would have to follow a very different pattern to those already counted, and if that's down to postal votes then I see it all ending up court.

For Biden to win Pennsylvania , Georgia , North Carolina & Michigan, the remaining votes to count would have to follow a very different pattern to those already counted, and if that's down to postal votes then I see it all ending up court.

70% of mail in vote is Democrat. the majority of in-person vote is Republican. all outstanding ballots are now mail-in. The math makes it very close, but leaning Biden now in several states.

I think trump will make a fantastic president....
Hmm wots that you say Biden is now favourite
Well its like I said all along Biden is THE man...
sorry what did you say then...oh trumps favourite again...
yes trump is the guy for me he will make america great again
and on and on and on
What would the original american indians think of all this...they destroyed us and now they are destroying themselves

ooops,no sleep for 70 hours and i am getting a wee bit philosophical
kenny

Best odds i see was 9/4 Trump in Paddy/P on the high street. (After i placed my original bet) That was around 2 weeks back, that price did not last to long, went in to 15/8 and then 6/4.

Arkle

Back