• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Trainers who yer love

JA27

Yearling
Who is your favourite trainer and who cant you stand or figure out?

There are that many who now go against the grain its getting beyond a joke trainer who run group class horses as handicappers and some of the little guys who run to form.

Andrew Balding has had a good year. As soon as they mark their card, they are in there. to win. he is not chasing the price.

David O'Meara - Ability King

Fahey blows Hot and cold, which is I suppose a measure of his skill, dependent on the horse- not researched the owners though yet.

Mark Johnstone no wonder he has the horses took off him. Maybee its just me cant figure him out.

O'Brien-Nough said

Pie face - itll bite him up the horse evetually

Nicky - it wasnt me gov

Mick- happy birthday

its hard to make a crust out there and hot and cold is the most popular approach,

Consistency - Bah Humbug

A couple of years ago I came up with a theory I call "trainers who conform", as in those trainers who's runners performed to logic. Then there were those who didn't seem to follow any logic.

My favourite this year is Willie Haggas, cracking form recently.

Fahey and Johnston have far too many runners.

Back